share ur experience

Search This thread

omar93

Sep 12, 2013
fes
hi guys i wanted to know if any of the roms( lg p990) in this website helped you solve the shutting offf probleme if yes please share ur experience i will be verry thankfull as im steel having it with my o2x

Gainer5

Mar 3, 2013
I could imagine you are on the official gingerbread rom. I think nearly every custom rom (at least all the ones which aren't a modified official gb rom) should have that fixed. I never had that again when I flashed a custom rom.

Wooby

I prefer cm7 from temasek.
It has good battery life and so goooooooood performance for games (asphalt 8 works 30-25fps) camera works good and all things too? :]

Wysyłane z mojego Optimus 2X za pomocą Tapatalk 2

omar93

Sep 12, 2013
fes
I could imagine you are on the official gingerbread rom. I think nearly every custom rom (at least all the ones which aren't a modified official gb rom) should have that fixed. I never had that again when I flashed a custom rom.

Not realy im in ics stock rom with civiato kernel. But i noticed lattely that the battery is bigger than normal so it might be ir causing the probleme

omar93

Sep 12, 2013
fes
the main probleme that im having is the shutting off when ever the phone drops to 50% then when i reboot its still 50 why is it shuuting off

fast1slow

Jan 12, 2013
I am sorry, but i made a mistake. So please ignore my post. I am a long time reader of this forum and so it happens that a mistake post is my first... :)

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk

Last edited: