Jellybean custom rom for galaxy s duos (gt-s7562)

Search This thread

vatsal28

Sep 12, 2011
This is a request to all the super awesome devs here on xda.
Can someone PLEASE make/port a custom JELLYBEAN rom(preferably with stock android or CM UI) for Samsung Galaxy S Duos(GT-S7562) ?
I and a lot of other users would be really grateful and it would be a great contribution and addition to the forum :)!
Thanks a ton :D!
Awaiting a reply :)

Reactions: Akam Quins
Nov 29, 2013
KK might be possible but no JB

Can someone PLEASE make/port a custom JELLYBEAN rom(preferably with stock android or CM UI) for Samsung Galaxy S Duos(GT-S7562) ?
I and a lot of other users would be really grateful and it would be a great contribution and addition to the forum :)!

devs are actually working on Kitakat custom rom....which they are porting from ACE 2x ....
heres the link
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2670604

dont forget to push the thanks button :D

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat

cm11 available but with out network
devs are working on it
but you can try another custom roms also based on 4.0.4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    KK might be possible but no JB

devs are actually working on Kitakat custom rom....which they are porting from ACE 2x ....
    heres the link
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2670604

dont forget to push the thanks button :D

cm11 available but with out network
    devs are working on it
    but you can try another custom roms also based on 4.0.4