If you could trade your N3 for any device???

Search This thread

nimixes

Aug 17, 2008
Riverside california
Hi opinions please what device would you trade your N3 and why. Keeping developer support also in mind. Thx in advanced

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

graydiggy

Sep 26, 2011
Bryan, TX
Either the T-Mobile or the International version Note 3.

Sent from my SM-N9005A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

graydiggy

Sep 26, 2011
Bryan, TX
Indeed for unlocked bootloaders.

Nope. I dislike LG. They are the Crapple of the Android world.

I personally can't justify giving up the Note 3 for a different device. Too many great features that I love using.

Sent from my SM-N9005A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

marper123

Mar 3, 2014
I have an upgrade on my account and i cant see trading it in for any current offerings. However i am considering getting the Hisense x1 although i am torn between trading in better specs for more screen.

RikuDesu

Apr 7, 2012
The touchscreen system inside a Tesla, but that'll never happen.

I'd do a yotaphone when it comes out. I'd trade it now for a Xperia Z ultra or Z2

DrAzzy

Aug 7, 2011
I'd pick a T-Mo Note3.
Nothing has come out in recent months that's made me wish I had something else - I just wish we had an unlocked bootloader like T-Mo people.

The OLED screen is IMO a must-have, I really think they look better than LCDs - and of course, it's gotta be full HD, and >5 inches. That right there cuts out most of the options!

And it's gotta have a micro SD card slot as well, otherwise I can't carry my music around (and cloud music doesn't work in subway/etc - not to mention that music is something too important to trust to the cloud).

Only thing I wish it had was IP67 dust+water resistance - and it sounds like that's going to be in Sammy's galaxy line now, based on what we saw with S5 announcement.

theorioles33

Feb 15, 2011
I can honestly say there is no other device out there that I would want. My AT&T Note 3 suits me just fine.

seanu13

Mar 29, 2013
Planning to get the new HTC One when it's released, in large part because of the unlocked bootloader and the original was my favorite device other than the N3. I just hated the camera.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

sireniankyle

Sep 21, 2012
The only devices I could settle for outside the Note 3 would be Note 2, GS4, GS4 Active, or GS5. But there is no current device that I would willingly trade for. Note 3 is awesome, and I love Touchwiz.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app