[KERNEL][CM7/MIUI][27/08/11] Glitch V12 Beta -1.7GHz OC/UV-Voodoo-Smooth and fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

djk21108

Oct 14, 2010
Thanks a lot for this times. Very thorough work.

Would you suggest starting on High Leakage first?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tk-Glitch

djk21108

Oct 14, 2010
Though, High leakage is probably the safest to start, but still could be unadapted to your device.

Awesome thanks. I'll flash now. Besides overclocking to 1.7 ghz (something I will not do) what advantages does this kernel offer over nemisis2all's OTB kernel?

First off lemme say the color change at low backlight setting is BEAUITUFL.

Last edited:

deaffob

Jan 15, 2010
nyc
Awesome thanks. I'll flash now. Besides overclocking to 1.7 ghz (something I will not do) what advantages does this kernel offer over nemisis2all's OTB kernel?

I don't know about others but this one has voodoo sound v10 instead of v9 in nemesis's

Imma try LL because i'm one of those hopefuls :DDDD

djk21108

Oct 14, 2010
I don't know about others but this one has voodoo sound v10 instead of v9 in nemesis's

Imma try LL because i'm one of those hopefuls :DDDD

Yes now I see that! The color is great.

My gosh this kernel is absolutely brilliant. My phone is flying and has SO MUCH memory.

I highly recommend running the Kernel Cleaner before flashing.

Last edited:

anon_72

Mar 30, 2011
Florida
Downloaded all three and testing each one. I thought my phone was smooth before, this takes it to another level. I like the color screen change in the Voodoo Control App. From what I can tell so far, this kernel is phenomenal.

deaffob

Jan 15, 2010
nyc
careful with trying too low voltage because we don't have the three button cwm so if you can't even boot, you are screwed and have to flash CM7 again.

Reactions: djk21108

djk21108

Oct 14, 2010
Yes guys. Please try High Leakage first. Most of us will have to use that as our primary kernel so don't get too greedy.

ssewk2x

Oct 24, 2010
Detroit, MI
OnePlus 8T
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Can't download from xda app. The links appear to be inside quoted text and therefore are not followable :(

Also, how is audio volume with this kernel? I'm curious if it will do anything to help the known audio issues with cm7..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nothing to see here. Move along.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1252871
    Again, nothing to see here. Move alone.
    Builds uploading now, stay tuned for links.

Edit: To download properly, you click the download link, then click the button under that that says "Thanks", then the one above it on ssewk2x's post. That will give you best performance :) These have an edited screenstate scaling script, that should fix anyone's lag issues. It also included the ability to set "ondemand" as a sleep governor.
    Glitch V12 Beta HL
    Glitch V12 Beta ML
    Glitch V12 Beta LL
    Though, High leakage is probably the safest to start, but still could be unadapted to your device.
    So unless anyone else has an idea of how I can get the updated CM7 mainline source, I won't be able to build an update this evening. Here's what I'm getting, which I'm told is related to the kernel.org servers being offline:

Code:
    Fetching projects:  35% (100/285)  android.git.kernel.org[0: 149.20.4.77]: errno=No route to host
    android.git.kernel.org[0: 2001:4f8:1:10:1972:112:1:0]: errno=Network is unreachable
    fatal: unable to connect a socket (Network is unreachable)
    error: Cannot fetch platform/external/bzip2

It's just not gonna happen until the kernel.org servers are back. I could try to do it myself later tonight - I wouldn't get the latest cm stuff, but I believe I do have a good build environment as long as I can pull from my own stuff on github.

If I'm right about the cause of the lag, it should be just fine. Let me know what you think.