Samsung S6102 Duos - back button problem

Search This thread

init3

Feb 20, 2011
Hi,

On my S6102 I've got a problem with back button: sometimes is unresponsive (does nothing when pressed) and sometimes is just laggy (responds after a while...).

That is very annoying, can anyone please help?

Many Thanks es!

hell_lock

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2012
New Delhi
Hi,

On my S6102 I've got a problem with back button: sometimes is unresponsive (does nothing when pressed) and sometimes is just laggy (responds after a while...).

Many Thanks es!

Touch phones like ours have unresponsive touch keys because it isnt that sensitive like in apple products..and as long as lag is concerned it shouldnt be much... Try contacting service center if it persists any longer

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA

wahaha_hot

Apr 26, 2012
My new phone is Samsung Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102. I'm also facing the same problem.

I also want to know how to resolve it

wahaha_hot

Apr 26, 2012
I sent my phone to samsung service center. They said the less sensitivity of the return key may be caused by my screen protector. They asked me to remove it and tried for few more days.
Maybe you also can try it.

Reactions: Jay4ü

pankajpvr

May 6, 2012
Noida
PLZ Help me for GT-s6102

i just rooted my phone and i found my play store getting force close every time
then i unroot my phone still the problem is same i also factory reset and tried all possible method please help:(:(:(

ARVolutionz

Mar 12, 2012
I sent my phone to samsung service center. They said the less sensitivity of the return key may be caused by my screen protector. They asked me to remove it and tried for few more days.

yes, the thickness of the screen protector affects the sensitivity..
my phone (S5360) has a quite thick screen protector and it makes the back and menu buttons dont work.. and then magically working again..
my friend has a thin one, and his buttons work well even its covered.

other tip: try cutting your screen protector to fit only the screen. so it dont block the back and menu button.

srikrishnak

Jun 13, 2008
Singapore
Confirm this is a problem with this device. Just purchased and without any screen protector there is a noticeable lag. or at times didnt work.

Changed to a new device after going to service center but the problem still persists.

Reactions: mudassarm

Nar1990

Apr 27, 2012
sometimes it just because of oil/dust accumulated on the back button screen area, happens on mine most of the time, just try cleaning your screen every now and then

jman0

Mar 19, 2009
I also have the same problem with mine, and it's been happening since the very first day, with and without screen protector. Looks like the button works best if you touch on its upper left side and not on the middle. Looks like a desing flaw to me.

andshm

Sep 18, 2007
I've added vibrate to back & menu button. It vibrate when you touch it. Now i know if it is responding or not.

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2

andshm

Sep 18, 2007
i ported techno duos custom rom to mine sgy and its much better than stock. more responsive and faster.

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Many Thanks es!
    Confirm this is a problem with this device. Just purchased and without any screen protector there is a noticeable lag. or at times didnt work.

Changed to a new device after going to service center but the problem still persists.
    my gt-s5360 got same problem...then identify the problem because of screen protector...try to avoid using anti-fingerprint screen protector...maybe you can try another type screen protector.