anyone have system image?

Search This thread

Ssantos6981

Oct 17, 2006
Yonkers
I seem to have run into an issue. After rooting my kindle fire hd 7" and installing google play I lost my notification bar and my bottom bar. I basically can only enter one app at a time and if I want to switch I have to reset. I have no access to settings, because the only way I know is to go through the notification bar.

Other than waiting for skorpn cable to get into fastboot, any other way I can possibly get this fixed?

Reactions: maemaescreations

Hinzman420

Oct 28, 2010
Ok fixed this for someone else install this adw launcher http://db.tt/ezZp558n its a free version and will work install and open and go to app drawer and go to settings icon and you will be in the system settings so you can go to device and factory restore.

Sent From My Rooted Kindle HD 7"

Reactions: maemaescreations

maemaescreations

Feb 13, 2013
Awesome!

Ok fixed this for someone else install this adw launcher db.tt/ezZp558n its a free version and will work install and open and go to app drawer and go to settings icon and you will be in the system settings so you can go to device and factory restore.

I have been dealing with the same issue for hours and was getting ready to throw in the towel and order a cable. This worked perfectly! Thank you :)

Kindle Noob

Feb 16, 2013
disappearing taskbar

i just had the same thing happen to me on unrooted kindle fire hd. I had just searched the forums last night and found out how to get gmail and reader onto my kindle... well I heard a notification and then it disappeared so I knew it had to be something. it IS new email in the inbox of your primary gmail account it seems. it is definitely tied to gmail. I went in and it came back and hasn't disappeared since. there's my two cents' worth of troubleshooting. just thought everyone would like to know.

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs
i just had the same thing happen to me on unrooted kindle fire hd. I had just searched the forums last night and found out how to get gmail and reader onto my kindle... well I heard a notification and then it disappeared so I knew it had to be something. it IS new email in the inbox of your primary gmail account it seems. it is definitely tied to gmail. I went in and it came back and hasn't disappeared since. there's my two cents' worth of troubleshooting. just thought everyone would like to know.

You guys need to post in the tool you are using to root your Kindle's. There are MANY of you that are having the same issues with loosing your navbar and menu bars with this rooting process. This should NOT be happening.. If you are experiencing bugs with a automated root tool than you need to post in that thread to ask the developer of the tool...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I seem to have run into an issue. After rooting my kindle fire hd 7" and installing google play I lost my notification bar and my bottom bar. I basically can only enter one app at a time and if I want to switch I have to reset. I have no access to settings, because the only way I know is to go through the notification bar.

Other than waiting for skorpn cable to get into fastboot, any other way I can possibly get this fixed?
    Ok fixed this for someone else install this adw launcher http://db.tt/ezZp558n its a free version and will work install and open and go to app drawer and go to settings icon and you will be in the system settings so you can go to device and factory restore.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ek2u2pjoqqcnxci
    Here's the system ui apk just in case
    sent from my unrooted kindle fire hd