[Q] HTC One X+ Battery in HTC One X

Search This thread

Kahun

Sep 25, 2013
Ipswich
Hello,

So I have replaced the battery in my HTC One X (International) for a bigger size HTC One X+ 2040mah battery. Everything went fine changing it but the problem is when I plug my charger the light goes solid red then afterwards it starts to blink red then green for ages then it doesn't have any LED Lights after about 5 minutes. I have tried holding the power+volume up and down at the same to reset the circuit but that did not work. I have also tried a different changer, that did not work and then I tried booting into bootloader and it doesn't even turn on.

Anyone got any ideas?

---Update 22/01/14 22:15

Plugged it into front USB Port on my PC, the light now stays solid red and doesn't blink. Also the sync manager recognises the phone but it still does not turn on

---Update 22/01/14 22:33

Reconnected the battery as one user said that worked for them. Still hasn't worked for me.

---Update 22/01/14 23:49

Opened the phone up once again to check if all connections are good, found out that I managed to break the Power Flex Cable, ordered a new one.

---Update 23/01/14 07:49

Woke up and my phone was working fully charged. Inserted the sim but no network so I had to reboot the phone but I couldn't because of the broken cable. So what I done is I set up a LMT Pie script to reboot the phone.

Solved

Last edited: