[Q] Will someone please be kind enough to help me out here

Search This thread

Bonusfreefly

Feb 22, 2014
I have been running PAC man ROM which is fantastic.

However it keeps saying there is a new nightly update, but every time I click on it I get the message Tyler broke something. I am running build 2013913

I am running 4.3 pacman rom. Is there a newer link to go and download for this. If so please post the link. Have they stopped working on 4.3 versions? Is there a 4.4 out yet? My note is the n7105

My second real concern is that my kernel is 3.0.64-cmG64714068
Build@pong #1 fri sep 13 10:36:36 UTC

I'd like to know what better kernel is there out there to be running with pacman and if there is one with fast charge?
Also if there is a more recommended kernel out there please tell me how I go about changing it. I Have CWM and am happy and confident enough to install a zip in recovery.

If anyone could help me above with links to the latest Pacman version and also a better KERNAL and instructions how to change kernels.

Also, what's happened with that website root galaxy note 2 dot com. He hasn't updated in months.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'd love to get this note 2 cranking even harder.

Also what's the best performance settings to have this on?

Cheers guy. I've used this place as a bible for years but only just signed up. Answers in full would be greatly appreciated.

Bonusfreefly

Feb 22, 2014
BUMP
I have been running PAC man ROM which is fantastic.

However it keeps saying there is a new nightly update, but every time I click on it I get the message Tyler broke something. I am running build 2013913

I am running 4.3 pacman rom. Is there a newer link to go and download for this. If so please post the link. Have they stopped working on 4.3 versions? Is there a 4.4 out yet? My note is the n7105

My second real concern is that my kernel is 3.0.64-cmG64714068
Build@pong #1 fri sep 13 10:36:36 UTC

I'd like to know what better kernel is there out there to be running with pacman and if there is one with fast charge?
Also if there is a more recommended kernel out there please tell me how I go about changing it. I Have CWM and am happy and confident enough to install a zip in recovery.

If anyone could help me above with links to the latest Pacman version and also a better KERNAL and instructions how to change kernels.

Also, what's happened with that website root galaxy note 2 dot com. He hasn't updated in months.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'd love to get this note 2 cranking even harder.

Also what's the best performance settings to have this on?

Cheers guy. I've used this place as a bible for years but only just signed up. Answers in full would be greatly appreciated.

MdBst

Jun 29, 2012
I never used PAC MAN ROM so I can't answer to the first... But I have a GT-N7105 and the only two kernels for 4.3+ ROMS that I know about are Agni Kernel and Devil Kernel... Agni Kernel I think it's closer to stock... For me: Better battery and overalll performance/stability. And then you have Devil Kernel. This one it's a bit different.. It alows you to have 2 ROMs in the same phone... Dual Boot. It's more customable I think... In terms of findind the better settings I suggest you to read the thread... I know they're both long... But changing values in kernel can be extremely dangerous... So you should know what you're doing... To installl or change the kernel you usuallly just have to flash it trough recovery and it is highly recommended that you Wipe Cahce AND Dalvic Cache after... On agni kernel you even have a "CleanerTool" but usually you don't need it...