Moto G bricked or discharged I don't know

Search This thread

Dilanwizzy

Feb 26, 2014
My moto g battery was drained and it wouldn't switch on, i looked for help in XDA and the people said leave it to charge for 3hours and i did. After, 3 hours it showed a battery screen showing it was charging but it was on 0%.1hour later it is still on 0%. Then i pressed the power button and it showed a screen with options like "boot", "factory reset", "hard reset". I first choice boot but nothing happened just went back to the battery screen again and i left it for 10min, and it is still on 0%. Tried the boot option several of times but nothing happens. Later, i choice factory reset and then the screen went blank and now it won't switch on. I done all the procedures of how to force a reboot but none of them works, and i think my phone might be bricked.

ManBearrrPig

Jan 7, 2012
My moto g battery was drained and it wouldn't switch on, i looked for help in XDA and the people said leave it to charge for 3hours and i did. After, 3 hours it showed a battery screen showing it was charging but it was on 0%.1hour later it is still on 0%. Then i pressed the power button and it showed a screen with options like "boot", "factory reset", "hard reset". I first choice boot but nothing happened just went back to the battery screen again and i left it for 10min, and it is still on 0%. Tried the boot option several of times but nothing happens. Later, i choice factory reset and then the screen went blank and now it won't switch on. I done all the procedures of how to force a reboot but none of them works, and i think my phone might be bricked.

have you tryed:
-plug it in
-hold power button 2-3min
-leave it charging for an hour
-unplug it
-hold power button for 30seconds
-it should boot