Is this correct? March 15 for US launch? (link)

Search This thread

aqualadb03

Mar 18, 2011
Wilson NC
read this today:

"The One by HTC will be sold from 3 major US carriers: T-Mobile, AT&T and Sprint. This means that Verizon has been left out as it will remain with the 2012 HTC flagship device, the Droid DNA. HTC One will be available starting with 15th of March 2013 and its pricing shouldn’t go over $600. This price tag will only apply to the US market, as for others you can expect this to be very different."

http://www.android.gs/htc-one-price-at-att-sprint-and-t-mobile/

Is this true? I was under the impression that the carriers were going to announce their own release dates? and when was general pricing confirmed?

WA_Bob

Jun 13, 2011
Cleveland, Texas USA
OnePlus 8T
It would be sweet if it did launch everywhere at once, but not even Samsung could pull that off with the SGS3. I still expect the US launch to be at least a month or so after the International launch.

RayYung

Oct 28, 2009
White Plains, NY
It would be sweet if it did launch everywhere at once, but not even Samsung could pull that off with the SGS3. I still expect the US launch to be at least a month or so after the International launch.
If those US carriers stop loading their stupid bloatware, they can easily make the same launch date.

HTC, stop letting carriers load their **** onto your nice phone!