[ROM][Port][4.2.2][A2EPT][Unofficial]{SlimBean build 8}{[Nonkexec]

Search This thread

littlekp

Apr 11, 2010
Thanks for efforts and I like your SlimRom.

Should I have a little request as built the Halo version if you willing to. I should be lovely.

Aceofzeroz

Thanks for efforts and I like your SlimRom.

Should I have a little request as built the Halo version if you willing to. I should be lovely.
You're welcome, all in a day's work. :) unfortunately my friend, I didn't 'build' this rom but ported it from and already made rom, just on a different device. So adding and taking away features is much harder than if I could build any rom (which I can't). I'd recommend checking out Mirage rom if you like the SlimBean flavour, it has HALO along with my other Slim-based ports. Good luck!:D

Reactions: littlekp

karan1778

Oct 28, 2012
1 % mod

Can someone tell me how to get 1% battery mod.
Everytime I install a rom, something comes up that makes me change the rom.
I would like to keep this one.
So any help?

Aceofzeroz

Can someone tell me how to get 1% battery mod.
Everytime I install a rom, something comes up that makes me change the rom.
I would like to keep this one.
So any help?

You're the 5th person who's mentioned that:rolleyes:... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=50548738

This is the rom I was waiting for a long time... Simply awesome. Thank you so much... @Aceofzeroz

Sent from my ME865 using xda app-developers app
You're very welcome, I'm glad I was able to port it in the end. :):cool:

Sent from the Ace's MB865 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Will the real SlimBeany please stand up, please rise up, PLEASE EDISON UP!! :D Though @alteredlikeness is already the Slim builder, we never got the 4.2.2 version. So here it is to complete the version release list with the final build 8! I ported this from the Galaxy Nexus too so there are slight differences anyway. :p

SlimBeanOP2.png

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages on your device.

Original Slim Features:

1. The Real Dark Slim
    2. Notification drawer Shortcuts
    3. Full hardware key rebinding!
    4. Keyboard rotation
    5. SlimCenter

Check out our full feature list here

Changelog
    Find our latest Changelog go here

Chat with the slim team and other slim users
    • IRC: #slimusers @freenode
    • New to IRC? Don't have a native app? Try the Freenode web client [link] or the Firefox extension Chatzilla [link]
    • Google+ [link]
    • Twitter [link]
    • Facebook [Link]

Installation instructions
    For Most Users
    Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in the Changelog

FAQ
    Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

To get root working go to Settings/Developer options/
    Then change the option "root access" to "apps and adb".

Help us out!
    If you want to help us by translating slim to your language check out Crowdin.net and submite your translations.
    Or consider a donation.

Thanks!
    You can find the full list of credits here

Source
    Please visit here for the rom source code.
    Kernel source can be found here

All credits to the OP of this port along with the entire SlimRoms team!

Nonkexec roms need the ICS kernel or it will not boot!

~UPDATE~: This and other roms the A2EPT have ported may not have working in-call volume, so if it's something you really want to work then download the in-call volume adjustment fix by nma83 here: In-call Adjuster App
    There is no MTP option. Ok Ace, I don't expect all the functions to work in custom ROMs, if this cannot be fixed, yeah we'll find an alternative method. Right now I am using BMM's USB option. This is not a complaint, just sharing my experience and if there is a way to fix it, then its well and good and if not, we'll find alternatives like we always do.

I really like this ROM, so a BIG Thank you and to your A2EPT team. :good:
    Don't worry min, I didn't take it as a complaint in any way. I honestly thought that the Media device connection was functional in this port, let alone the Mass storage, but I guess I got it confused with the other ports I was testing.

I'll definitely look into that soon since I want at least the MTP to be working for everyone.:good: Btw, I was also telling you I used a special method because I intend to share what it is with everyone later in my porting guide.:cool:
    Reserved for the Ace, thank you and goodnight!:cool:
    WOW! I see couple of 4.2.2 non-kexec ROMs, its so good to see you guys working on non-kexec as well, keep up the good work and take it easy guys. I am downloading now, will keep you posted. By the way I am testing BeanStalk non-kexec, you have done a great job with it Ace. Thank you and the A2EPT team.:highfive:
    I see, but if that mode isn't working then stick with MTP for storage access. I had to use a special method for all the galaxy Slimrom ports so not everything will be functional.

There is no MTP option. Ok Ace, I don't expect all the functions to work in custom ROMs, if this cannot be fixed, yeah we'll find an alternative method. Right now I am using BMM's USB option. This is not a complaint, just sharing my experience and if there is a way to fix it, then its well and good and if not, we'll find alternatives like we always do.

I really like this ROM, so a BIG Thank you and to your A2EPT team. :good: