Camera issue (blurry)

Search This thread

mlodykaras

Jun 26, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Hi everyone.

I created this topic because I don't know what to do with my ones camera. I think that I should send it for warranty repair but I wanted to ask your opinion. The pictures I take always... well in 90% shots turn out blurry at the bottom and mostly in the lower right part of the pictures. What do u guys think?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1392286778867.jpg
    1392286778867.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 100

raghav kapur

Aug 1, 2012
Bloomington, IN
Hi everyone.

I created this topic because I don't know what to do with my ones camera. I think that I should send it for warranty repair but I wanted to ask your opinion. The pictures I take always... well in 90% shots turn out blurry at the bottom and mostly in the lower right part of the pictures. What do u guys think?

If you are sure that ur focusing the camera properly before taking the picture, and the issue still occurs, then its definitely a camera defect. Sending it for repair would be ur only choice.
BTW, do you have the purple camera issue in low-light environments?

mlodykaras

Jun 26, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Well not really. I made one picture recently that had pink color but I suspected that it was environment issue (orange lights all over the place ;))
About the focusing issue. Well I uploaded 5 pictures to give better perspective but only one is showing up. Don't know why. Anyway its always blurry when I take landscape shots. No matter what I do the bottom of the picture is blurry unless I focus on something that's on the bottom.

Take a look at this picture. Focused on the bike. It's all sharp from the top to the middle of the picture. The lower right corner is blurry and it's happening every time.

Attachments

• 1392292867746.jpg
    1392292867746.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 72

joe2316

Jul 19, 2005
London
Mine has exactly the same issue after around 7/8 months, all of a sudden. Sent back to HTC for repair and they have been real scumbags. They stated "Non-warranty damage" without saying what, which is basically bull****. The phone has always been well looked after with no abuse/drops etc. They wanted GBP170 to replace the mainboard and there are no options for discussion. I declined, so I now have a phone with a useless camera. Will not buy HTC again.

CYNiCAL2KX

Dec 27, 2010
Hi everyone.

Looking at them photo's its most definitely a defected camera. I'd say go ahead with the warranty repair

mlodykaras

Jun 26, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Thx guys for response. I actually don't have the issue anymore because.. I sold the phone ;) I thought it would be too much hassle to explain everything to HTC and I will probably end up just like Joe. Frustrated! So instead I bought a new phone and so far very happy. Moto X is my new baby)

Sent from my XT1052 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

J. Clarkson

May 28, 2013
Thx guys for response. I actually don't have the issue anymore because.. I sold the phone ;) I thought it would be too much hassle to explain everything to HTC and I will probably end up just like Joe. Frustrated! So instead I bought a new phone and so far very happy. Moto X is my new baby)

Sent from my XT1052 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Moto X is a nice phone, but they are two totally different phones.

I'm from London, I have my phone booked in for pick up tomorrow it's going to Poland for 'purple tint' camera issue.

It's only 1 week old the phone, I hope they take good care of it and the screen comes back untouched the way it is now.