[Q] Nexus 5 vs Lg G2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Victorjales

Dec 31, 2012
Hello, I have been through a terrible doubt. Next week I will buy my new phone. I currently have a Nexus 4 because I always liked the modifications and custom roms.
As I have not much money, so I need to choose between Nexus 5 16Gb version and the G2 version of 32 Gb

I realize that the G2 has

- Better Camera
- Better Battery
- Better Screen
- Double of the Storage

And the Nexus 5 has been more fluid in 3d games videos in youtube, despite worsening in the benchmarks, and has more roms and ability to receive new system designs such as Ubuntu and Sailfish

It's worth leaving all these points better in the G2 for the stability and roms of the Nexus 5?
Thanks (Sorry for the bad english)

robin786

Jan 7, 2011
KL
Let's see what other users think of this. A balanced opinion will be best to help others as well. In my case, I'm using LG G2. It's an awesome phone downright. But now, I feel like getting a Nexus 5 coz I believe it's easier to root & to flash custom roms plus there are plenty of support in the forum. G2 is easy to root but can also easily get into eternal bootloop, even if you've done everything right.

But again, G2 is a solid phone if you are a normal user who doesn't care about updates and rooting and flashing custom roms and such.

Or, I could easily go back to Samsung phones as those happen to be the easiest to root & to flash custom rom.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Victorjales
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nexus 5 BRO!

PRESS THE THANK BUTTON IF YOU THINK I HELPED:)
    Let's see what other users think of this. A balanced opinion will be best to help others as well. In my case, I'm using LG G2. It's an awesome phone downright. But now, I feel like getting a Nexus 5 coz I believe it's easier to root & to flash custom roms plus there are plenty of support in the forum. G2 is easy to root but can also easily get into eternal bootloop, even if you've done everything right.

But again, G2 is a solid phone if you are a normal user who doesn't care about updates and rooting and flashing custom roms and such.

Or, I could easily go back to Samsung phones as those happen to be the easiest to root & to flash custom rom.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk