[Jun. 2, 2013][ROM][4.1.2][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10 V1.5 [NativeSD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

peter73

Mar 6, 2008
Hello i have a issue with DataonExt and NativeSD. I already searched this thread but it's so huge, i can't fine a solution. Sorry, if it was already explained.

Everytime i restart my phone all settings are vanished. The startup-assistant runs (language, google-account, etc...) and i have to change everything again.

I partitioned my sd card as described, FAT32 primary with 32kb and a ext4 primary partition.

MAGLDR is 1.13
CWM is 5.0.2.6
I have an EU-Leo

NexusHD2 reports during AD-recovery

Bootloader MAGLDR

SD-Card: 13152 MB
Free: 12950 MB

SD-EXT: 1904 MB
Free: 1896 MB

Can anybody help?

Tested with JellyTime ROM, works without this issue. Maybe i have to use another rom...

NYLimited

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 5, 2008
New Hampshire, USA
Yes I've looked at them, but those aren't it. The splash screen i want to change is the first right before the boot animation on this ROM.

In that case you are looking for information on "logo.rle" which is contained in the "boot.ini" file. In order to change it you'll need to do quite a bit more reading since the boot.ini file has to be taken apart and rebuilt with a new image. Searching for logo.rle should give you a head start. :)

sCd8jUvh

Tested with JellyTime ROM, works without this issue. Maybe i have to use another rom...

Not sure what but you had an issue with writing info somehow. Seems like you had enough space and we don't know what your bad block situation is so I really have no further direction without starting to read logs, sorry.

sCd8jUvh

No I haven't. I don't know what direction to take because there doesn't seem to be a consensus for the solution.
What's your take on it Limited?

Youy are correct - there is no obvious or simple answer that I have seen.
You are quite certain you selected RMNET with Magldr, yes?
You have the right radio installed (have you tried other versions?) so there is nothing clear I can point to..

Have you tried another totally clean install? Sometimes things left over from the GB ROM can impact things also although they should not. The one thing that most of us tend to forget when making a drastic ROM change is to wipe the .android_secure and Android folders on the sd card.

Not sure - have to do some more thinking on this one....

jonnyjett

Jan 11, 2008
So. Cal.
Youy are correct - there is no obvious or simple answer that I have seen.
You are quite certain you selected RMNET with Magldr, yes?
You have the right radio installed (have you tried other versions?) so there is nothing clear I can point to..

Have you tried another totally clean install? Sometimes things left over from the GB ROM can impact things also although they should not. The one thing that most of us tend to forget when making a drastic ROM change is to wipe the .android_secure and Android folders on the sd card.

Not sure - have to do some more thinking on this one....

Yes, I definitely chose RMNET with Magldr.

I have not tried other radios.

Clean install, as in wiping data/factory reset, wiping the cache partition, and wiping Dalvic cache? Yes, I did all of those.

I did not however wipe the .android_secure and Android folders on the sd card. I'll try next that since I've read too that could affect an install. I should also say that the SD Card has multiple folders and files at the root. I didn't think that would affect an install. Do I need to reformat the card and only have the .zip present?

Thanks again for your patience BTW.

abdallahlabeeb

Feb 1, 2009
RIYADH
I don't know about the 'great' part but I know you are asking for trouble when you ask about links! :D

Let's see.. I can probably just Google that quickly or point to a couple of somewhat interesting reads here or here or perhaps here... Now, aren't you sorry you asked? :laugh:

sCd8jUvh

Of course not sorry. I searched every where and could not find a clear solution for that.i am using windows 8 on my pc and this ROM as dataonext mode and having issue. I want to know exactly step by step how to perform fsck for my phone and ext 3 or ext 4. If anyone can help please.

NYLimited

Jan 5, 2008
New Hampshire, USA
Yes, I definitely chose RMNET with Magldr.
I have not tried other radios.
Clean install, as in wiping data/factory reset, wiping the cache partition, and wiping Dalvic cache? Yes, I did all of those.

I was afraid you'd say that..

I did not however wipe the .android_secure and Android folders on the sd card. I'll try next that since I've read too that could affect an install. I should also say that the SD Card has multiple folders and files at the root. I didn't think that would affect an install. Do I need to reformat the card and only have the .zip present?

The .android_secure folder definitely could cause issues (though I don't know about connectivity issues) and so could the android folder. Other folders on the FAT32 partition are either those you create for whatever reasons or those that some of your apps might create (i.e. an encyclopedia might place their data on the card). I would only worry about the first two with a new installation.

NYLimited

Jan 5, 2008
New Hampshire, USA
Of course not sorry. I searched every where and could not find a clear solution for that.i am using windows 8 on my pc and this ROM as dataonext mode and having issue. I want to know exactly step by step how to perform fsck for my phone and ext 3 or ext 4. If anyone can help please.

If you have a Windows PC and a card reader the easiest way to learn about this and do it (in my opinion) is to use a Linux Live CD. You can simply boot Linux from the CD without installing it or wiping out your Windows setup and you have the full power of Linux for learning or for the utilities included such as E2FSCK.

sCd8jUvh

OK, I'll delete those two folders, and reinstall shortly. Hopefully that works.

You got me - sorry.

BTW, have you tried something as simple as toggling data on/off a few times?
Not a probable solution but it takes only a second or two.
You could use the data toggle built into the statusbar or a simple and free Dataswitch app from the Play Store.

NYLimited

Jan 5, 2008
New Hampshire, USA
Re: [Dec. 9, 2012][ROM][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-4.1.2-CM10 V1.3a [NativeSD]

OK, I'll delete those two folders, and reinstall shortly. Hopefully that works.

BTW, you have tried the obvious - in setup, under networks/more reselect your provider manually, apn, etc. - yes?

---
Be careful about reading health books, you may die of a misprint...

MarkAtHome

Feb 6, 2008
New Jersey
OnePlus 12
The white HTC screen after magldr and before the boot animation, can someone direct to me to a way to change it ?
I believe that you are talking about the HD2's 2nd bootscreen, often used if/when you choose to watermark your HD2.

The problem is that that memory address is shared with MAGLDR, so you will occassionally see part of it before MAGLDR launches and more often see it after leaving MAGLDR.

I had not tried to change it since installing MAGLDR (geared initially, I think, toward WM), but if you want to experiment, samsamuel posted this information at: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=7281034&postcount=1

The gotcha is that, presuming that that memory is shared, changing the 2nd bootscreen would need to occur prior to installing MAGLDR, or you would, most likely, wipe out MAGLDR... ;)

Reactions: Outlaw78a

jonnyjett

Jan 11, 2008
So. Cal.
You got me - sorry.

BTW, have you tried something as simple as toggling data on/off a few times?
Not a probable solution but it takes only a second or two.
You could use the data toggle built into the statusbar or a simple and free Dataswitch app from the Play Store.

Yes, I've tried switching from 2g to 3g etc., turning on Airplane mode and rebooting and then turning off Airplane mode, manually selecting Tmo as the carrier, etc.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

BTW, you have tried the obvious - in setup, under networks/more reselect your provider manually, apn, etc. - yes?

---

I have not tried a new APN. Should I try a different one and manually enter it?

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Just reset APN to default and selected Tmo. I've got data now (which is odd because Tmo was always selected correctly). But I guess the resetting did the trick. Thanks again Limited!

NYLimited

Jan 5, 2008
New Hampshire, USA
Re: [Dec. 9, 2012][ROM][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-4.1.2-CM10 V1.3a [NativeSD]

Just reset APN to default and selected Tmo. I've got data now. Thanks again Limited!

Dammit, I was hoping this would be a real tough one to solve. :D

Seriously, I was only trying to eliminate possibilities - had no real idea what was causing it. :mad:

---

aberean

Sep 7, 2008
HTC U11
Moto E5
Best options for running this Rom in my oppinion!!

First I want to thank Tytung again, without his work the simpletons like me would be stuck with windows mobile!!

Also thank you to NYLimited - he has helped me many times whether he knows it or not directly and indirectly!

These are my findings and my own experience - hopefully it will help others like me.

I have tried all installation methods over the last three years - starting with running android from sd while having WM installed!

I used NAND for the last 2 years but found issues like low memory and I may have bad blocks - in any case, i have had many errors, high battery consumption, and often found my device had turned off randomly without reason (I was using a 16gb class 2 sandisk sd card - the one that originally came with the phone the whole time. I have used almost every update from tytung from GB to now using JB 1.3a with the same hardware.

JB has been the biggest frustration for me, it has been the biggest of battery consumers and very buggy for me.

About a month ago I finally upgraded my sd card to a 32gb sandisk class 10 HC1 and decided to try some other configuration to see what worked best, NAND was faster but with the apps i have installed i felt i would quickly run out of memory, battery is better and overall it is less laggy than before.

next I tried NativeSD, this was worse than ever before for Lag, as everything rand off the sd - everytime i updated an app the phone was useless untill it finished installing, if there were more than one app to update then it would take sometimes 5-10 mins to update all.

after some more reading in this and a few other threads, i found that many were using dataonext setup. I installed this a few days ago and have to say, i wish i would have done this a long time ago. battery drain has decreased to half what it was, i have found that i still have a few random shutdowns but not near what they were, i can still use the phone during app updates and i have few if any other bugs. i believe this setup in conjunction with a well rated sd card can solve many of the problems that I and so many others have been having.

My current setup is:
Tmo US HTC HD2
Leo_RADIO_2.15.50.14
HSPL: 2.08.HSPL
magdlr 1.13
system partition 350mb
cache partition 45mb (not needed but i now have the room)
sd-ext 4gb ext4 (Via 4ExtRecovery)
fat32 28gb
NexusHD2-JellyBean-4.1.2-CM10 V1.3a via datatoext

steps:
1)Wiped device via hd2toolkit

2)installed magdlr via hd2toolkit

3)via hd2toolkit - repartitioned to 350mb system Part w/45mb cache (this solved a problem with the bootloader where i was not able to install from sd card (happened after installing nativesd i somehow lost recovery options in the bootloader)

4)Formated sd card via minipart tool (1st partition fat32 partition making it primary - 2nd partition format sd-ext to ext 3 or 4 also make this primary partition)

5) via pc i loaded all needed files to fat32 partition of sd card (recovery_4EXT2.2.7_leo_nand per their instruction, JellyBean-4.1.2-CM10 V1.3a.zip)

6) boot into magldr via holding red phone button until it gives magdlr options

7) set device boot to sd dir 4extrecovery folder (made in step 5)

8)reset device - or select option in magdlr to boot into sd (boots 4extrecovery)

9)format sd-ext to ext 4 (done in 4extrecovery)

10) while in 4ext revovery after sd format - select install from sd and select your JellyBean-4.1.2-CM10 V1.3a.zip file - aroma installer will come up and give you options

11) device will restart once installation is complete

I realize this has all been explained many times in many threads, but I am still a noob and still need much help, this is a way for me to give back to the community and hopefully help others.

if i missed anything please let me know and i will amend this post, I did not include installing radio or hspl - these can be done via hd2 tool kit prior to step 1

also - i used titanium backup prior to this - the free edition backed up most of my settings and all of my apps, this cut in half the time to re-install everything!

Last edited:

Osprey00

Jul 21, 2009
Nice write-up, aberean. It's nice when people post their guides, even if others have posted similar ones. It saves people from having to go hunt for answers.

You mentioned, though, that your battery drain dropped in half when you changed to a dataonext installation. You don't mean that it dropped in half from your NAND-only installation, do you? I don't understand why there'd be any difference, much less an improvement. Maybe you just meant that the battery drain dropped in half from your NativeSD experiment?

You soooo right dude this ROM is identical to tytungs, but with all of the small issues corrected.... Thanks!!!

I tried this and I am happy. Thanks

You're welcome. I'm glad that I was able to help. BTW, you can shave 10MB off of the size of JellyTime by replacing system\media\bootanimation.zip with the CM10 one that comes with NexusHD2.

Dhruna

Jan 7, 2012
Pune
Hi Tytung,

Hope you will be doing great, I just wanted to say thank you about the ROM and specially the work you have done at KERNEL level for HD2.
Just because of you our HD2 is living without your participation it could not be possible.

As you know that JB 4.2.2 is out and many ROM developers are try to post it for HD2 but they are facing issue in WIFI access, which needs to be fixed at KERNEL level.

Hope whenever you get some spare time will look into it.

Thanks once more for your contribution.

Last edited:

aberean

Sep 7, 2008
HTC U11
Moto E5
You mentioned, though, that your battery drain dropped in half when you changed to a dataonext installation. You don't mean that it dropped in half from your NAND-only installation, do you? I don't understand why there'd be any difference, much less an improvement. Maybe you just meant that the battery drain dropped in half from your NativeSD experiment?

As I am pretty noob and just using some common sense, Although others may be better to explain or correct me. I believe that the combination of dataonext and the fast sd card has improved performance as well as drain. I THINK this may be due to a faster card may decreased the read/write load required from my previous setup ie NAND and nativesd.

Previously i was using the original sd card (class 2) which for sure was old and may have had some errors by now but was extremely slow causing alot of load on the overall system.

The new card is faster for sure, i have fewer bugs/glitches in part due to the speed of the card and the increased space available for data.

I still have a couple of glitches:

1) i still get random shutdowns (much less now) i noticed this last night when i installed a few apps, once restarted it has been fine since.

2)i still have some problems with reception and data. this is bearable and may be due to my location.

I have never done any actuall testing on the battery, i am speaking of how long it lasts with normal use. previously with nand and old card i could get 6 hours of light use / 2-4 hours with extended use playing things like solitaire and a few other light games and under 2 if i played things like angry birds.

with new setup i am now a full 8-12 hours of light use (a few phone calls and a little solitaire) and so on. Data and wifi i leave on all day for both setups.

Last edited:

yaro666

Feb 16, 2008
Królewska Huta
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
I still have a couple of glitches:

1) i still get random shutdowns (much less now) i noticed this last night when i installed a few apps, once restarted it has been fine since.

2)i still have some problems with reception and data. this is bearable and may be due to my location.

I've had 1 reboot since december.

But sometimes when wifi is on, the screen just can't wake up, buttons are lit, but screen is off usually for a long time.
Data connection is also buggy. Sometimes it just doesn't turn on and the 3g/H/E icon won't show up.
I guess this is for us all.
Even thou this is great piece of hardware, engineered to use windows mobile 6.5 :D
It works better than many low-cost phones with native android.

PS
I am waiting for Windows RT from Cotulla :)

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
The .android_secure folder definitely could cause issues (though I don't know about connectivity issues) and so could the android folder. Other folders on the FAT32 partition are either those you create for whatever reasons or those that some of your apps might create (i.e. an encyclopedia might place their data on the card). I would only worry about the first two with a new installation.

Would it make sense then for datagr multiboot app to delete those folders when switching ROMs?
BTW congrats on 900 thanks, and thanks for your support here.:good:

jonnyjett

Jan 11, 2008
So. Cal.
Update with my install:

Works well, battery life is definitely better (I'd guess 20-30% improved over Android 2.3). There's slight lag on the initial screen finger scroll but then it's gone with successive scrolls.

With Gallery, when I select Settings, nothing opens up. There's just a blank Gallery screen. There is the title "Gallery" at the top of the screen, but nothing below. Then I have to click back to get to the photos. "Select Album" works, along with "Make available offline", and "Refresh". But "Settings" does not work. I searched this thread and didn't find anyone else with this issue.

NYLimited

Jan 5, 2008
New Hampshire, USA
Would it make sense then for datagr multiboot app to delete those folders when switching ROMs?
BTW congrats on 900 thanks, and thanks for your support here.:good:

Although I never erase it when upgrading a ROM (e.g. v1.2 to v1.3) and I am sure that occasionally I forget to erase it when I shouldn't I think it should definitely be removed whenever a new ROM is being installed (as in clean install). Hey, I dunno, I am still learning this stuff. :)

Who has 900 thanks? I am often using Tapatalk or XDA App so I do not as a rule see myown stats. Even when on-line I do not often look at my stuff very often so it is a bit of "out of site, out of mind".. Hmm.. Maybe I have been spending too much time here! :D

With Gallery, when I select Settings, nothing opens up. There's just a blank Gallery screen. There is the title "Gallery" at the top of the screen, but nothing below. Then I have to click back to get to the photos. "Select Album" works, along with "Make available offline", and "Refresh". But "Settings" does not work. I searched this thread and didn't find anyone else with this issue.

Lag when unlocking the device or at some other time?

Not sure about Gallery, will have to look later if I remember. I do not use it very often - most of the time I use QuickPic instead.

First I want to thank Tytung again, without his work the simpletons like me would be stuck with windows mobile!!
Also thank you to NYLimited - he has helped me many times whether he knows it or not directly and indirectly!

Thank you for the kind words!

These are my findings and my own experience - hopefully it will help others like me.

Nicely done! I would suggest one thing if I may...

I know we all have our favorite tools and apps and we hesitate to change but without a change we never learn about new ones. Having said that, if your recovery partition is big enough I would suggest you check out TWRP EXTENDED v2.4.2.0 r1 (most recent release as of 2013.02.25) by Kokotas. Ithas some cool new features and is actively being developed. I could be wrong but I don't think there is any development on the HD2 version of 4EXT currently (or planned).

---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10 is the first stable and fast JellyBean ROM which is mainly built from the CyanogenMod 10 source code and provides supports for native 720p video playback and hardware video recording for HTC HD2.

• Include Android JellyBean 4.1.2 (JZO54K)
    • Include CyanogenMod 10 (CM-10.0)
    • Include htcleo-2.6.32 kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2
    • Include tytung's JellyBean ramdisk (initrd.gz).
    • Include the required proprietary binary files and the HD2-specific files.
    • Credits: tytung, Securecrt, Rick_1995, Xylograph, rapmv78, texasice, marco.palumbi, marc1706, ph03n!x, datagr, the CM and the Evervolv teams, etc.
    NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10_with_Phone.png

Features:
    • All Android 4.1.2 features
    • All CM10 features
      • Enhanced Power Menu w/ Reboot and Screenshot options, etc.
      • Power Notification Widget
      • Trebuchet Launcher
      • T9 Dialer
      • Keep app back button in Developer options
      • Theme
      • And more
    • All Google Apps including「Google Now」
    • Multi-Languages
    • Root, Superuser, su, busybox, etc.
    • AdFree hosts file
    • WiFi Ad-Hoc Network (credit: tytung)
    • Hardware Video Decoding (720p Video Playback via GPU) (credit: tytung)
    • Hardware Video Encoding (Video Recording via GPU) (credit: tytung)
    • HWA JB kernel (thanks Securecrt and Rick_1995)
    • HWUI deny app HwaSettings.apk and the framework patch (thanks royale1223 and Securecrt)
    • NativeSD (thanks Securecrt and Xylograph)
    • DataOnEXT (thanks ph03n!x)

Downloads:
    • ROM:
      download.ico
      Mod edit: Link removed
    • Tool:
      download.ico
      NativeSD Recovery v1.0 for NativeSD users.
    • (Please DO NOT mirror any files. Thank you.)

Installations:
    • AROMA Installer for three types of installations:
      • NAND
        • system@NAND, data@NAND, boot@NAND
        • For T-Mobile USA HD2 (LEO 1024)
          Mod edit: Link removed
      • NAND with DataOnEXT
        • system@NAND, data@EXT4, boot@NAND
        • For EU/International HD2 (LEO 512)
        • Please create a FAT32 primary partition with 32KB cluster size, then an EXT4 primary partition with default cluster size on your SD card.
        • Please visit DataOnEXT thread for more info.
          (I modified DataOnEXT to be able to use with NativeSD at the same time. Share the same data.)
        • ROM_NAME is NexusHD2-JellyBean412. (Path /NativeSD/NexusHD2-JellyBean412/data)
      • NativeSD (Everything on the SD card)
        • system@EXT4, data@EXT4, boot@FAT32
        • For high speed read/write SD Card only (Class 6 or 10). Otherwise you may get poor performance.
        • Please create a FAT32 primary partition with 32KB cluster size, then an EXT4 primary partition with default cluster size on your SD card.
        • Please visit NativeSD thread for more info.
        • ROM_NAME is NexusHD2-JellyBean412. (Path /NativeSD/NexusHD2-JellyBean412/[data|system])

• The required system partition size is as follows:
      • Full install 285 MB
      • Minimum Install (i.e. custom install with everything unchecked) 200 MB

• The minimal partition table required when installing this ROM's system to NAND (Options 1 and 2):
      (If you do a Full Install, you need 285 MB system partition instead of 200 MB.)
      Code:
      misc ya 1M
      recovery rrecov|ro|nospr 5M cwm_recovery_leo.img
      boot yboot|ro 5M
      system ya [B][COLOR="Red"]200M[/COLOR][/B]
      cache ya 2M
      userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

Extra Downloads:

Mod edit: Links removed

Working: Everything
    • Full HWA (Hardware Acceleration)
    • Phone
    • Audio
    • SMS
    • Data: 3G/HSDPA
    • Wi-Fi (Support IEEE 802.1x/EAP authentication and Ad-Hoc Network.)
    • Bluetooth
    • GPS/AGPS
    • USB Mass Storage
    • 720p Video Playback (MPEG4 and H.264 up to 720p with hardware video decoding)
      (Please refer to Android Supported Media Formats for more info.)
    • Camcorder (Video recording: 640x480 25fps var., MPEG4 with hardware video encoding)
    • Camera
    • Panorama
    • VPN
    • WiFi Ad-Hoc Network
    • WiFi Tethering (Native "Portable Wi-Fi hotspot" feature works well. You can also install WiFi Tether for Root Users 3.x for more features.)
    • USB Tethering (Native "USB tethering" feature works. You can also install wired_tether_1_4.apk for more features.)
    • Bluetooth Tethering

Credits:
    • Mod edit: Link removed
    • Thanks all developers for contributing, and thanks all users for testing and using NexusHD2 ROMs.
    Changelog

Changelog:

• V1.5 (Jun. 2, 2013)
      • Updated CM-10.0.0 source code.
      • Fixed Lock screen weather. (Credit: CM)
      • Changed ROM_NAME to NexusHD2-JellyBean412 from NexusHD2-JellyBean for NativeSD and DataOnEXT installs.
        (You must change the folder path (/NativeSD/NexusHD2-JellyBean412) manually if you want to upgrade it from previous installs.)
      • Backported source code to fix native USB Tethering for CM-10.0 (frameworks_base). (Credit: tytung)
      • Included LowSoundFixer_v1.0.6.apk to fix the low sound issue for CM-10.x. (Credit: tytung)
      • Allowed users to remove DSP Manager in the AROMA Installer. (Credit: tytung)
      • Updated the etc/init.d/99_lowmemorykiller tweak.
      • Updated to the latest hosts file (May-21-2013) for blocking ads.
      • Updated to Google Calendar 201305280
      • Updated to Google Maps 6.14.4
      • Updated to Google Play Store 4.1.6
      • Updated to Google Play services 3.1.36
      • Updated to Google Search 2.5.8.6757
      • Updated to Gmail 4.3.1
      • Updated to YouTube 4.4.11
      • Removed Google Talk (It was replaced by Handouts)
      • Removed the user app (Wired Tether v1.4) since native USB Tethering is fixed.
    • V1.4a (Mar. 17, 2013)
    • V1.4 (Mar. 16, 2013)
      • Updated CM10.0.0 source code.
      • Updated htcleo-2.6.32 kernel tytung_jellybean_r2 to support HD2 off-mode Alarm Clock. (Credit: kokotas and Rick_1995)
      • Updated initrd.gz to fix a bug that ADB debugging could not be disabled before. (Credit: marco.palumbi)
      • Updated the audio system (please check if the the low ringtone volume issue is fixed or not)
      • Updated to the latest hosts file (February-25-2013) for blocking ads.
      • Updated to Google Calendar 201212060
      • Updated to Google Maps 6.14.3
      • Updated to Google Play Store 3.10.14
      • Updated to Google Play Services 3.0.25
      • Updated to Google Search 2.3.11.575
      • Updated to YouTube 4.3.9
    • V1.3a (Dec. 9, 2012)
      • Updated audio_policy.conf to fix the reboot issue when a headphone is plugged. (Thanks Osprey00)
      • Fixed that the softkeys is not enabled when doing a fresh install.
    • V1.3 (Dec. 8, 2012)
      • Fixed H/W video decoding (720p video playback is fully working) (Based on Legacy QCOM OMX Mods). (Credits: tytung and Ganster41)
      • Fixed the camcorder (replace libstagefright.so). (Credit: tytung)
      • Fixed the video playback flickering issue (replace libsurfaceflinger.so). (Credits: Xylograph and tytung)
      • Fixed the voice recorder (change to audio/3gpp). (Credit: Xylograph)
      • Fixed the low ringtone volume that caused by the media systems crashes. (Credit: tytung) (Thanks all users who report your findings.)
      • Fixed the RIL related "Use 2G only networks" feature in settings to be able to switch between 2G and 3G. (Credit: tyr75)
      • Fixed the RIL related "Network Operators" feature in settings to be able to choose a network operator manually. (Remove BOARD_USE_NEW_LIBRIL_HTC := true) (Credit: tytung)
      • Switched to CAF audio_policy.conf
      • Enabled SoundRecorder's UI (Done by CM)
      • Updated to the latest hosts file (December-07-2012) for blocking ads.
      • Updated to Gmail 4.2.1
      • Updated to Google Calendar 201210220
      • Updated to Google Play Store 3.10.9
      • Updated to Google Play services 2.0.10
      • Updated to Google Search 2.2.9.5425 (New feature: Search with camera)
      • Updated to YouTube 4.1.47
      • Removed AOSP Keyboard.
      • Added Android 4.2 Stock Keyboard to support Gesture Typing.
      • Added CM FileManager.
      • Added the lowmemorykiller tweak to get a faster and more responsive system.
      • Decreased the maximum system partition size to 285 MB (Full install).
      • Decreased the minimum system partition size to 200 MB (Custom install with everything unchecked).
    • V1.2 (Nov. 3, 2012)
      • Built this version from the CyanogenMod 10 git repositories mainly.
      • Updated AROMA Installer for NexusHD2-JellyBean. (Credit: tytung)
        • Added a SD-EXT partition checking feature when choosing DataOnEXT or NativeSD installations.
          (i.e., If you don't have a mmcblk0p2 partition, the installer won't continue.)
        • Added a custom install feature. The required system space is as follows:
          • System@NAND install:
            • Full install 285.3 MB
            • Minimum Install 217.3 MB
          • System@EXT4 install:
            • Full install 287.8 MB
            • Minimum Install 219.6 MB
      • Included copybit.qsd8k.so to fix the soft reboot issue when using SMS quick reply and some apps like Elixir 2 or OfficeSuite Pro.
      • Fixed Native WiFi Tethering. (config_wifiApStartInterface=true and config_tether_wifi_regexs=wl0.1) (Credit: Xylograph)
      • Fixed the automatic brightness of the button backlights when touching the screen. (Credit: _ILIA_)
      • Fixed Panorama camera (Credit: dragonzkiller)
      • Fixed apps downloading issues for Play Store. (Credit: tytung)
      • Supported full Bluetooth button controls. (PLAY, PAUSE, STOP, NEXT, PREV, etc.) (Credit: CM and tytung)
      • Updated initrd.gz to support Bluetooth HID profile for NativeSD. (Credit: marco.palumbi and Robbie P)
      • Updated initrd.gz to make the adb connection more stable. (Credit: tytung)
      • Updated to the latest hosts file (October-18-2012) for blocking ads.
      • Updated to Google Apps 4.1.2 from stock Nexus S ROM (Credit: tytung)
      • Updated to Google Calendar 201210120
      • Updated to Google Maps v6.14.1
      • Updated to Google Search v2.1.12.516
      • Updated to NativeSDBoot v9 (Credit: datagr)
      • Moved Apollo.apk, Calendar.apk, Gmail.apk, Maps.apk , and YouTube.apk to /data/app/ folder to save system space.
      • Removed talkback.apk to save system space. Please install the latest version from the Google Play Store if required.
    • V1.1 (Oct. 14, 2012)
      • Updated to Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 (JZO54K).
      • Updated CM10 source code.
      • Included htcleo-2.6.32 kernel tytung_jellybean_r1
        • Merge remote-tracking branch 'securecrt/jellybean' into jellybean (Big thanks securecrt for smooth JB kernel)
        • Increased the pmem_adsp size to try to fix "Allocate Buffer failed" while do the H/W video encoding.
        • Enabled fast_charge by default for my kernel (It's enabled in Securecrt's kernel.)
      • Updated AROMA Installer to support more accuracy install progress bar.
      • Updated initrd.gz.
      • Fixed MAGLDR NAND Kernel open error in v1.0.
      • Added fully working camcorder with H/W video encoding.
      • Disabled the camera feature in the Gallery2.apk since the camera preview is glitch.
      • Included LegacyCamera.apk to support correct camera preview (Panorama is still broken).
      • Included wpa_supplicant_v0.8.x_adhoc_update.zip to support Ad-Hoc WiFi network.
      • Included Wired Tether v1.4 as a data app to support USB Tethering.
      • Included WiFi Tether v3.2-beta2 as a data app to support WiFi Tethering.
      • Updated Superuser.apk and su to v3.2.
      • Updated to Google Play Store v3.9.16.
    • V1.0 (Oct. 10, 2012)
    V1.4 (Mar. 16, 2013)
    • Updated htcleo-2.6.32 kernel tytung_jellybean_r2 to support HD2 off-mode Alarm Clock. (Credit: kokotas and Rick_1995)
    • Updated initrd.gz to fix a bug that ADB debugging could not be disabled before. (Credit: marco.palumbi)
    • Updated the audio system (please check if the the low ringtone volume issue is fixed or not)
    • Updated to the latest hosts file (February-25-2013) for blocking ads.
    • Updated to Google Calendar 201212060
    • Updated to Google Maps 6.14.3
    • Updated to Google Play Store 3.10.14
    • Updated to Google Play Services 3.0.25
    • Updated to Gmail 4.2.1
    • Updated to YouTube 4.3.9

Downloads:
    V1.1

V1.1 (Oct. 14, 2012)
    • Updated to Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 (JZO54K).
    • Updated CM10 source code.
    • Included htcleo-2.6.32 kernel tytung_jellybean_r1
      • Merge remote-tracking branch 'securecrt/jellybean' into jellybean (Big thanks securecrt for smooth JB kernel)
      • Increased the pmem_adsp size to try to fix "Allocate Buffer failed" while do the H/W video encoding.
      • Enabled fast_charge by default for my kernel (It's enabled in Securecrt's kernel.)
    • Updated AROMA Installer to support more accuracy install progress bar.
    • Updated initrd.gz.
    • Fixed MAGLDR NAND Kernel open error in v1.0.
    • Added fully working camcorder with H/W video encoding.
    • Disabled the camera feature in the Gallery2.apk since the camera preview is glitch.
    • Included LegacyCamera.apk to support correct camera preview (Panorama is still broken).
    • Included wpa_supplicant_v0.8.x_adhoc_update.zip to support Ad-Hoc WiFi network.
    • Included Wired Tether v1.4 as a data app to support USB Tethering.
    • Included WiFi Tether v3.2-beta2 as a data app to support WiFi Tethering.
    • Updated Superuser.apk and su to v3.2.
    • Updated to Google Play Store v3.9.16.

Download:
    V1.3 (Dec. 8, 2012)
    • Fixed H/W video decoding (720p video playback is fully working) (Based on Legacy QCOM OMX Mods). (Credits: tytung and Ganster41)
    • Fixed the camcorder (replace libstagefright.so). (Credit: tytung)
    • Fixed the video playback flickering issue (replace libsurfaceflinger.so). (Credits: Xylograph and tytung)
    • Fixed the voice recorder (change to audio/3gpp). (Credit: Xylograph)
    • Fixed the low ringtone volume that caused by the media systems crashes. (Credit: tytung) (Thanks all users who report your findings.)
    • Fixed the RIL related "Use 2G only networks" feature in settings to be able to switch between 2G and 3G. (Credit: tyr75)
    • Fixed the RIL related "Network Operators" feature in settings to be able to choose a network operator manually. (Remove BOARD_USE_NEW_LIBRIL_HTC := true) (Credit: tytung)
    • Switched to CAF audio_policy.conf
    • Enabled SoundRecorder's UI (Done by CM)
    • Updated to the latest hosts file (December-07-2012) for blocking ads.
    • Updated to Gmail 4.2.1
    • Updated to Google Calendar 201210220
    • Updated to Google Play Store 3.10.9
    • Updated to Google Play services 2.0.10
    • Updated to Google Search 2.2.9.5425 (New feature: Search with camera)
    • Updated to YouTube 4.1.47
    • Removed AOSP Keyboard.
    • Added Android 4.2 Stock Keyboard to support Gesture Typing.
    • Added CM FileManager.
    • Added the lowmemorykiller tweak to get a faster and more responsive system.
    • Decreased the maximum system partition size to 285 MB (Full install).
    • Decreased the minimum system partition size to 200 MB (Custom install with everything unchecked).

Downloads: