Nov 18, 2009
Boston, MA
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Marketplace link

Marketplace link for an ads-free, paid version

Free online VoiceTranslator is finally on the marketplace.
You do not need to type (but app already has ability), just press screen button and say something - all power of Google's speech-to-text and text-to-speech APIs at your service.

If you found a bug or have feature request, please post it here

Update: VoiceTranslator has been chosen to be one of the 64 final apps in the Windows Phone Next App Star contest!
Please, vote for the VoiceTranslator! (also, voters will have a chance to win Lumia 920 phone!)

attachment.php

History of changes:
v 1.7: added scrolling to the text boxes; fixed various bugs.

v 1.6: added alternative text-to-speech voices (experimental), missed fonts for Georgian, Hindi, Kannada, Lao and Tamil added, fixed bugs, improved speed.

v 1.5: added ability to pin languages pair to the Start menu; added "Mute" button for translation; fixed various bugs; languages list updated;

v 1.4: ads-free version created; fixed various bugs; improved speed; added ability to use camera button instead of screen button;

v 1.3: fixed various bugs; added volume control; added silence recognition; changed the app icon and tile.

v 1.2: fixed bug with voice reply button; added clear text on double click option;

Attachments

• Poster.png
    Poster.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 29,417
  • AppStar-252x252.png
    AppStar-252x252.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,706
  • ss0.jpg
    ss0.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1,783
  • ss1.jpg
    ss1.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,777
  • ss5.jpg
    ss5.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,720
Last edited:

myself11

Oct 11, 2009
I've just tried you app and it's incredible. It works really nice and it's very useful!

Obs: of course I had to type some funny sentences, eheh.

lauri_ylonen

Mar 5, 2013
hannover
Mod edit: OP has requested that you do not quote his OP
do you have for language persian?

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 20, 2010
Boston
Nokia congratulates you!

Sergey,

I am the Nokia Developer Ambassador for Boston and would like to extend to you the full backing of Nokia's developer support (this means hardware, software, and tech support as well as advertising). Send me an email so I can follow up with you and bring you on board. I'll set you up with a Dvlup.com account, where you probably already have 10-15K of XP. At a minimum you'll be able to get a Lumia 920 or a Surface Pro).

Email: ext-lance.mccarthy [at] nokia [dot] com

There so much more I can do for you that I cant say in a public forum.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Lance McCarthy

sensboston

Recognized Developer
Nov 18, 2009
Boston, MA
Voice Translator received a major update:
- WP8 version released;
- added Windows Phone 8 built-in text-to-speech;
- a lot of bug fixed, translation speed and stability improved.

attachment.php

By the way, this month Voice Translator reached 1200000 downloads ;)

P.S. Please support development, buy a "VoiceTranslator+" (ads-free version with extra features) app!

Attachments

• ss04.jpg
    ss04.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

Marketplace link

Marketplace link for an ads-free, paid version

Free online VoiceTranslator is finally on the marketplace.
    You do not need to type (but app already has ability), just press screen button and say something - all power of Google's speech-to-text and text-to-speech APIs at your service.

If you found a bug or have feature request, please post it here

Update: VoiceTranslator has been chosen to be one of the 64 final apps in the Windows Phone Next App Star contest!
    Please, vote for the VoiceTranslator! (also, voters will have a chance to win Lumia 920 phone!)

attachment.php

History of changes:
    v 1.7: added scrolling to the text boxes; fixed various bugs.

v 1.6: added alternative text-to-speech voices (experimental), missed fonts for Georgian, Hindi, Kannada, Lao and Tamil added, fixed bugs, improved speed.

v 1.5: added ability to pin languages pair to the Start menu; added "Mute" button for translation; fixed various bugs; languages list updated;

v 1.4: ads-free version created; fixed various bugs; improved speed; added ability to use camera button instead of screen button;

v 1.3: fixed various bugs; added volume control; added silence recognition; changed the app icon and tile.

v 1.2: fixed bug with voice reply button; added clear text on double click option;
    Updated to version 1.3 (on marketplace now)
    VoiceTranslator reached 300.000 downloads :) I think, not too bad for one year ;)

attachment.php
    Voice Translator received a major update:
    - WP8 version released;
    - added Windows Phone 8 built-in text-to-speech;
    - a lot of bug fixed, translation speed and stability improved.

attachment.php

By the way, this month Voice Translator reached 1200000 downloads ;)

P.S. Please support development, buy a "VoiceTranslator+" (ads-free version with extra features) app!
    Update: ads-free, paid version just published on the Marketplace: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/797a1649-7f79-4031-a88c-7f6d074240b0