No sound, need wifi fix for xxufnb8

Search This thread

illikkalshahid

Mar 17, 2013
CALICUT
i have flashed XXUFNB8 official, later i tried 4.3 rom without bootloader, then i lost sound, now returned to 4.4.2 again.. but still no sound, where can I find proper modem and wifi fix? please help

Repulsa

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
thanks for the reply, but there is only modems up to XXUFNA1, i have tried that one, but didn't help. I am on XXUFNB8.. its newer.. is that the problem?

Try to flash the wifi fix aka non-hlos for fnb8 mate. Try to download and extract this file and flash it via odin by selecting Phone/CP (.Tar) " Remember to manually turn off your phone and wait atleast 10 sec then boot into downloadmode.

Edited: Links ready. instead saying thanks , please feel free to Click the thanks button> :)

Sent from Hell ��

Last edited:
Reactions: illikkalshahid

illikkalshahid

Mar 17, 2013
CALICUT
Try to flash the wifi fix aka non-hlos for fnb8 mate. Try to download and extract this file and flash it via odin by selecting Phone/CP (.Tar) " Remember to manually turn off your phone and wait atleast 10 sec then boot into downloadmode.

Edited: Links ready. instead saying thanks , please feel free to Click the thanks button> :)

Sent from Hell ��

flashed like that... but still the problem exists. do i need to extract to modem.bim and non-hlos.bin? i have flashed .tar
what to do now?

illikkalshahid

Mar 17, 2013
CALICUT
1. I recommend u do a FACTORY RESET (remember make a backup of ur data folders and SMS before do this process). You will recover the sound maybe. If that no works continue with next step.
2. Full wipe (You can do this in CUSTOM RECOVERY or STOCK RECOVERY).
3. Flash again android 4.4.2 stock rom :highfive:.

tried that too... still no sound... :(

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012

illikkalshahid

Mar 17, 2013
CALICUT
I hope what @debbuger worked for you.
EDIT: If no works, make a full wipe again and download & flash I9505XXUFNB9 :fingers-crossed:

https://mega.co.nz/#!74BVzTAD!KQ8uk_8n7xX0nabnEtO_u6fgHMQ4woRHr_P2ZrQM3xc

Flash this two times in odin as cp..flash first time then don't let ur s4 to boot again goto download mode then flash again...and u r gud to go.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
that too failed :(

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
i have stock recovery, so wiping means, i do wipe dat/factory reset and wipe cache partition on before and after every flashing
I supose u have KNOX 0x1. If Im right u can:
- Install one custom recovery (TWRP I recommend)
- Wipe all (TWRP have more options to wipe)
- Reboot in DOWNLOAD MODE
- Flash again I9505XXUFNB8 through ODIN

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts