Did you find yourself ignoring the Spare Battery Charger

Search This thread

jamor414

Jul 15, 2010
Did anyone purchase a spare battery charger and find themselves still plugging their phone in most of the time, forgetting their charger at home, not wanting to take off case and rebooting phone every time, etc? And find themselves only using it for emergency purposes?

eTechUncut

Feb 26, 2010
Boston MA
Did anyone purchase a spare battery charger and find themselves still plugging their phone in most of the time, forgetting their charger at home, not wanting to take off case and rebooting phone every time, etc? And find themselves only using it for emergency purposes?

i bought a universal battery charger because i was tired of wasting money on a new charger everytime i get a new phone. also, i carry a few devices so all i needed was one. i got mine on ebay for about $15. pict in link below

http://www.dataplusdata.com/images/v/20134025124016.jpg

Mechayoshi

Mar 12, 2014
No not really. Taking the time to swap batteries is still better than waiting for the phone to charge.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: dr.m0x

jamor414

Jul 15, 2010
Last edited:

Fendulon

Sep 21, 2010
I instantly bought a 2 pack of anker batteries and an additional wall charger. Me and my Fiance each use a battery and a charger. Just swap them out when the get low, love it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: jamor414

aygriffith

Jan 1, 2011
Dallas, TX
I have the Anker battery set and charger too. Day to day at home or the office I rarely use them but I do a fair bit of traveling each month and in planes, trains, and automobiles they come in handy.

And yes it's a PITA to take off my case. Especially since I switched from the cheap one piece TPU/Pleather case to the two piece Rubber/Pleather with separate silver trim AVOC case.

flipq88

Aug 11, 2011
I'm the opposite. I haven't plugged my phone into it's charger for months now. Always have the extra battery fully charged

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No not really. Taking the time to swap batteries is still better than waiting for the phone to charge.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
    I instantly bought a 2 pack of anker batteries and an additional wall charger. Me and my Fiance each use a battery and a charger. Just swap them out when the get low, love it.

I have the Anker battery set and charger too. Day to day at home or the office I rarely use them but I do a fair bit of traveling each month and in planes, trains, and automobiles they come in handy.

And yes it's a PITA to take off my case. Especially since I switched from the cheap one piece TPU/Pleather case to the two piece Rubber/Pleather with separate silver trim AVOC case.

I'm the opposite. I haven't plugged my phone into it's charger for months now. Always have the extra battery fully charged

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk