codename android 1.6.0 for defy

Search This thread

swapnil360

Nov 16, 2011
Ps.i dont upload photo :mad:
how to i upload?

Edit Post ==> Go Advanced ==> In the advanced edit window, click on the arrow beside the paper clip and then manage attachment. Upload your screenshot and save the attachments and the edited post.

BTW, please consider making a thread about this in the development section. That's where people look for ROMs.

Sent from my MB525 using XDA

Reactions: xcoolnik

tngjs1230

Mar 11, 2012
Edit Post ==> Go Advanced ==> In the advanced edit window, click on the arrow beside the paper clip and then manage attachment. Upload your screenshot and save the attachments and the edited post.

BTW, please consider making a thread about this in the development section. That's where people look for ROMs.

Sent from my MB525 using XDA

Thanks
I dont have making thread before
And i got it

Sent from my MB525 using xda app

MazaMoto

Apr 16, 2011
so this is fully working ICS from for defy? Including all wireless connectivity + hardware acceleration as well?

How to flash.

Please move it to developers section.

Sent from my MB525 using XDA App

jcxmej

Mar 14, 2012
is this stable than the cm9 8march quarx.. im having frequent crashes n several probs due to the partial hwa.. i read above this rom is based on 8 march quarx.. if thts the case does this also have the same probs.. neways im checking this out.. fed up with all the crashes!!

btw can someone list all the issues left from this being the perfect ics rom for defy.. thanx!! :)

YahsCE

Sep 25, 2011
at least some screenshots? and what about what does this rom has.. does it has panorama? etc...

djc151084

Aug 5, 2011
at least some screenshots? and what about what does this rom has.. does it has panorama? etc...

Some screenshots in the other thread,

Not working/missing
Video cam : force closes when press stop
Panarama
Full hwa : does have partial
No base band switcher
No torch toggle in notification bar buttons

Sent from my MB525 using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: YahsCE

Top Liked Posts