Google Drive

Search This thread

bravouno

Mar 25, 2011
San Antonio
i got it stated, now i remember why i dont like cloud storage. Uploading three roms is a ***** to do, it shoud be ready check of they upgraded you to 10 gig free when you finally get on.

mihovil13

May 9, 2011
Why?

I like cloud more than those old usb's.

Maybe for Android users Google should give more space than usual but 5gb is enough if integration will be fine...only thing I need is "camera upload" feature from Dropbox and downloading directly from servers to a folder without using my upload speed (it's much faster and urldroplet is the only way for dropbox)...

Google rules.

dexterboygenius

Apr 9, 2011
The desktop Google drive application is a million times better than the Google drive android app.

Currently the Android app is slow to launch and navigate.. This is where the Dropbox app shines..

On the desktop side things are much better and simpler..

I hope we get some serious revision soon for the Android app..

(scribble scribble)

juli9797

Jul 20, 2011
The desktop Google drive application is a million times better than the Google drive android app.

Currently the Android app is slow to launch and navigate.. This is where the Dropbox app shines..

On the desktop side things are much better and simpler..

I hope we get some serious revision soon for the Android app..

(scribble scribble)

Yes, the Desktop GoogleDrive application works great, but the Android app is not slow and it's easy to use!

Sent from my MB525 CM9 IceCreamSandwich

dexterboygenius

Apr 9, 2011
Yes, the Desktop GoogleDrive application works great, but the Android app is not slow and it's easy to use!

Sent from my MB525 CM9 IceCreamSandwich

The Android Google Drive app is stil based around the original Google Docs app.

The startup time and navigation is slow.. The app needs a redesign from the ground up..

I'm running WIUI..

(scribble scribble)

albedebbi

Nov 3, 2008
Anyone know if is it possible to download file from GDrive and move them in the Sd card ,with android app i mean? Or where the app store the offline file:confused:

Juggernaut79

Aug 10, 2010
NC
I would use it more if it would auto upload pics like dropbox. I'm sure the feature will come though. I love my dropbox, wish it had more space.

etherea

Dec 5, 2010
.ch
www.liquidskydesign.org
Actually I've installed it and had a try but feel more confortable using other services. It keeps on force closing when more than two apps are running in background so wiped it out.

eth*

sent via Rain+

neo.ank

Apr 28, 2011
It has a long way to go.
While sync is good, there's no option for Auto-upload a folder's content as in the desktop application.
Most annoying of all, everything you upload from your device is 'Private' and to change it, you need to access drive on your desktop. This fixed and it will be quite bearable.

Top Liked Posts