dead phone need help

Search This thread

stadoleanuc

Mar 2, 2014
Hy , today i wanna make room for more ram and i partitionate my SD card with CWM and instaled Swapper 2 and Link2SD from market . After i used Swapper , and reboot the phone nothing happend . I cant power up , i cand enter in recovery , i cant enter in download mode . Is something can be done ?

Reactions: Fasted12

Trozzul

Jun 21, 2012
Seattle
Hy , today i wanna make room for more ram and i partitionate my SD card with CWM and instaled Swapper 2 and Link2SD from market . After i used Swapper , and reboot the phone nothing happend . I cant power up , i cand enter in recovery , i cant enter in download mode . Is something can be done ?

its hard bricked, Going to have to send it for jtag repairs or wait for us to fix this problem http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2646310

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.