[New Build - v6 Blue] Uni WM6 Pro - 5.2.1933 (Build 18548.0.7.0)

Search This thread

jllb

Apr 16, 2007
Ranju:

- Live Messenger does not start
- MMS componser does not start

Can you please help?

jcasplinter

Jan 30, 2007
Could anyone please tell me if its normal that there are no files in the extended rom once you're able to see the dir? I only want to install the IIWPO but I need to edit the config.txt file for that.

How can I use this rom with the IIWPO auto installed after a hard reset? :confused:

ronaldphl

Apr 3, 2005
SD Card Problem

This nearly perfect rom is the best wm6 rom I have used despite the SD card problem and A2DP problem. I am using a transend 4G SD(not SDHC) and it seems to me that this rom can't read this card properly, either being extremely slow in reading (I have spent nearly 30mins to install a Map prog - 2mb large) or outright unable in loading files from it (I experienced several failures in launching prog. straightly from the card).. A2DP problem is a bit strange.. coz when I use Coreplayer (WMedia and TCPMP keep on skipping on A2DP) it plays smoothly after I have applied the patch but it will ALWAYS HALTED at the 3/4 of the media it was playing and have to reset.

If the above are fixed then this should be the last rom I will ever flashed to my Universal :). THanks man for making it possible with this nice rom.

tomal

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 30, 2006
Dhaka
This nearly perfect rom is the best wm6 rom I have used despite the SD card problem and A2DP problem. I am using a transend 4G SD(not SDHC) and it seems to me that this rom can't read this card properly, either being extremely slow in reading (I have spent nearly 30mins to install a Map prog - 2mb large) or outright unable in loading files from it (I experienced several failures in launching prog. straightly from the card).. A2DP problem is a bit strange.. coz when I use Coreplayer (WMedia and TCPMP keep on skipping on A2DP) it plays smoothly after I have applied the patch but it will ALWAYS HALTED at the 3/4 of the media it was playing and have to reset.

If the above are fixed then this should be the last rom I will ever flashed to my Universal :). THanks man for making it possible with this nice rom.

The SD problem has been identified. It's because of the corrupted SD driver. I'll fix it in the next release.

bramblyrose

Sep 26, 2007
Quanzhou
The SD problem has been identified. It's because of the corrupted SD driver. I'll fix it in the next release.

To be honest,I like your ROM Verison--V3,it's stable & sweet......But it's shame that the RAM pagepool wasn't good enough,is it possible for you to issue the pagepool up to 4MB? And I find your version wouldn't like to make Flash disk,why??? I always install CAB software,but the poor ROM & ExtROM aren't able to take it.....Uhhhh,I forget that V3 also didn't have JAVA inside,Jesus!

I gotta tell you all,the V3 never ever have the SD/SDHC problem,it's real nice work by ranju.

So I really do hope you can fix the above problems in your next release revised on V3 basis,that should be good for all of the Uni Fans,I promise :)

Last edited:

d1dee

Dec 5, 2007
sorry in a rush

ranju, i just download blue v5 and trying to flash my dopod900.
when i click next after confirmation page it began installing but it's stuck on 0% and my dopod screen is blank (usually the "USB").
what should i do?

recently i flash with ivan's rom and everything went smooth...

thanks in advance

d1dee

Dec 5, 2007
edit

i thought i crashed my uni. just cold boot, select x and it went right back.
as for the locked-up trouble before i figured it out. i'm stupidly (is that a correct word) using the extended usb in front of the PC case.

thanks.

nyok80

May 22, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Bluetooth Headset Problem

hi there,

In the V5 release i had a problem with my I-tech bluestooth headset. Whenever i play mp3 file using WM or movie with TCMP, no sound coming from my headset. is there a fix for that? does anyone have the same problem as mine? thanks..