Today Plug-in "GSmart TOUCH" V1.3 05/03/08

Search This thread

Gogeta07

Feb 8, 2008
i try this...cool and tooooo fast but...usless...it don't have more option to choose.
(p.s. sorry for my english):p

Re-Mi

Nov 17, 2007
Lelystad
beauty...

Fast and beautifull,

Nice app.

But most of the shortcuts doesn't work i can probbably config them with a xml file i will have a look at it when i'm home

flashmp3

Dec 31, 2006
Wonderful

Some shortcuts don't run but it is awesome...Congratulation
A blue color would have been nice i think

mcfly56

Mar 12, 2007
No offense, but isn't this just rltoday and ultimate launch? I have the same sort of setup, rltoday as my first plugin on launcher. It is complicated to set up the way you want it, but I get the same result

flashmp3

Dec 31, 2006
I dont't have "Windows\CallHistory.exe" in my dual with WM6.1 ROM. How can I find the call history file?

flashmp3

Dec 31, 2006
Thanks for the file. The mmiaction.xml permit to change some shortcut......I haven't tested it yet

aragorn21

Jun 25, 2007
Le Mans
Thanks for the file. The mmiaction.xml permit to change some shortcut......I haven't tested it yet

I've tested it
it works to change the shorcut or to add some new like
<LaunchApp name="L_iGO" context="\Program Files\IGO 2006\igo.exe" />

then you have to modify in application.xml
<!-- 21 -->
<MSIShortcutButtonManager x="0" y="0" width="50" height="77" show="true" btnid="0x1C" refaction="L_iGO">
<ImageList refsymbol="SHBTN_IGO"" />
<ImageListReflect refsymbol="SHBTNR_IGO" />
<TEXTImage refsymbol="SH_IGO" />
</MSIShortcutButtonManager>

and then on mmisymbol.xml

for the image
<ImageList name="SHBTN_IGO" src="" format="8888" frames="3" />
for the reflection
<ImageListReflect name="SHBTNR_IGO" src="" masksrc="BM_TreflecAlpha.tga" format="8888" frames="3" />
for the text
<!-- 21 -->
<TEXTImage name="SH_IGO" text="IGO" size="10" color="0xFFFFFFFF" align="center" stroke="outline" bold="false" clipwidth="48" clipheight="31" clip="ellipsis">
</TEXTImage>

The problems I faced :
I miss .tga files for the shorcuts I need (to file the src="")
I cannot place it in the bottom launcher, cause btnid values are not working
I'd like to have more than one row after the first slide (firstly 4 on one row, then I slide, and get 2 or 3 rows of 4 icons) -> should be playable with x and y values, haven't tested yet...

Last edited:

Claus1985

Feb 17, 2008
Does anybody know how to set the settings and program shortcuts up? I just dont know the programs in the windows folder that are necessary to get these working...! :confused:

Thanks in advance!

iggy

Jan 19, 2004
Toronto
Looks nice, but with 2.5 mb of storage and 4mb of memory, I loose way too much.

If this could be brought down and an option to make the plugin full screen instead of having to click on the plugin button to bring it up then it would be a cool adin to UL.

jobbie

Apr 22, 2007
How can I edit the short cut and change the wallpaper??

For the wallpaper, take the background jpg you want (240 x 320), rename it BG.jpg and drop it in the Smart Touch folder (\Program Files\Smart Touch on mine) overwriting the one in there. Not worked out the shortcut.

Last edited: