[Req]Real Racing 3 v2.0.2

Search This thread

MakDroid

Apr 7, 2013
Ahmedabad
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hello guys.
I am having issues dowbloading data of real racing 3 but the download seems to be very slow. In half hour it just downloaded 2 mb.

I think this issue is due to the fact that rr3 downloads each file separately whereas newer games have single file with .obb extension.

So please can someone with fast internet and have already downloaded rr3 data upload it in one zip file? The data can be found at sdcard0/android/data. Just create a zip file and please upload it for me!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Carlyle_f

Jan 22, 2014
Cape Town
Might be your internet and not the game, I downloaded it yesterday and it completed in 45 - 50 minutes.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

MakDroid

Apr 7, 2013
Ahmedabad
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Might be your internet and not the game, I downloaded it yesterday and it completed in 45 - 50 minutes.

No bro. Rest of the games download at normal speed but only this game does not behave properly. I assume you have very fast internet as you downloaded in just 45 to 50 mins so please can you upload it on google drive or dropbox for me? Please bro!

Carlyle_f

Jan 22, 2014
Cape Town
I don't have internet at home, I went to a mall and used their free WiFi. I can only upload it when I go again if nobody did it by then

Reactions: MakDroid

MakDroid

Apr 7, 2013
Ahmedabad
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
I don't have internet at home, I went to a mall and used their free WiFi. I can only upload it when I go again if nobody did it by then

No problem mate. But just create a zip file right now so that you can easily upload whenever you go to that mall.
Tip: use es file explorer to create the zip!

Carlyle_f

Jan 22, 2014
Cape Town
Bad news buddy, I went today and struggled but I didn't upload. It was weird because I have uploaded something to Google Drive before and this didn't happen. I took screenshots...
Here is what happens after 10 minutes of "waiting to upload"
uquverav.jpg

I check my storage and there's like 20mb left and I had over 2 GB before trying to upload. Then it shows this
u4u8a3yt.jpg

I spent 2 hours trying and this kept happening and it slowed my android down drastically. Then to check if it was the connection maybe I downloaded gapps again, its about 208mb
Look at the times of this download, when it started and the time of my android. it took 10minutes
7avejy6u.jpg
so, it wasn't the connection. Anyway, I'll try again the weekend, I'll try with dropbox or some other cloud storage. Sorry buddy.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1392215831644.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392215831644.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 16

Carlyle_f

Jan 22, 2014
Cape Town
Also, it just stays at that "uploading 1 file" thing, it doesn't actually start showing thebar with the completion. I left it for 30 minutes to see what would happen, but nothing.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.