Anyone with the WWE 1.54.401.5 Firmware on ATT?

Search This thread

cc999

Aug 4, 2011
Anyone flash the WWE 1.54.401.5 firmware to their phones on the ATT network?

Radio ok? I just flashed my Developer Edition to this version and so far so good.
Only up 1 day. Shows 4G instead of LTE, so far my only gripe.

Anyone out there with the same setup?

CC

Reactions: BDHela

Wonders_Never_Cease

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 10, 2013
Firmware wont dictate the signal icons,rom your running will,if running a euro rom thats what youll have@signal icons

Wonders_Never_Cease

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 10, 2013
Hes asking if flashing the firmware from 1.54 would show different icons or cause issues im guessing....and stock euro rom would not show at&t icons as the sku is different.Try running original vvm or isis on it and see if everythings great... :p

i'm on 1.54.401.5 with ARHD 5.0 and everything is great. My data icon shows up as 4G LTE.

cc999

Aug 4, 2011
Radio

Hes asking if flashing the firmware from 1.54 would show different icons or cause issues im guessing....and stock euro rom would not show at&t icons as the sku is different.Try running original vvm or isis on it and see if everythings great... :p

My real main concern is the radio file, I know I can mod the $G to display LTE but what I am really
asking is signal with the radio in different locations..........

CC

an0ther

Sep 21, 2013

Radio ok? I just flashed my Developer Edition to this version and so far so good.

CC

It is fine. Its just like you bought an unlocked or developers edition now. You can also flash the att radio, but wwe is fine.

cc999

Aug 4, 2011
Excellent

Went a full work day today, battery life is unbelievable. after 12 hrs I still have 70%!.

Always check my connection speed in same location so today's test was a good one.
Ended up actually better that the Developer Edition Stock, I had over 53 mps d/l speed. (high 40's on Developer)

Sticking with this Stock WWE firmware....

CC

Reactions: S550

Crazypinoy9

Jun 19, 2010
Went a full work day today, battery life is unbelievable. after 12 hrs I still have 70%!.

Always check my connection speed in same location so today's test was a good one.
Ended up actually better that the Developer Edition Stock, I had over 53 mps d/l speed. (high 40's on Developer)

CC

12hrs with only 30% gone!? Do you even use your phone!? hahaha jk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

CC
    Excellent

CC