[MOD[I9300]][AROMA]🌟S5 Key Behavior and S5 Shutdown Menu v2🌟[KitKat 4.4.2][Aug6]

Search This thread
[MOD[I9300]][AROMA]🌟S5 Key Behavior and S5 Shutdown Menu v2🌟[KitKat 4.4.2][Aug6]

Totally replace your GALAXY S3 key behavior into GALAXY S5.Replace menu button into recent app and got 3Dot menu like GALAXY S5.

-Guys heres the answers to all your questions..;););)Choose what Key behavior you want to use on your Galaxy S3 I9300 running ArchiPort Kitkat 4.4.2.you have 3 options in Aroma Stock S3 key layout,Stock S3 key layout with 3Dot menu,and fully S5 key layout,goodluck guys enjoy flashing..;)

-Go staright to AddON section,Download and flash in recovery.
-Fully TESTED in S5 Sensation ROM™ in this Thread here.
1404189226704.png

DOWNLOAD

VERSION 1:
● first release

VERSION 2:
● fixed Aroma
● fixed white background in Stock S3Style key behavior w/ 3Dot Menu
● enable S5 Shutdown menu
● enable Tinted Statusbar in Stock S3Style key behavior

-DO NOT ASK IF ITS WORK ON OTHER DEVICE.
-IF YOU USE THIS MOD IN YOUR ROM.PLEASE GIVE PROPER CREDIT.THANKS

Special Thanks to:
JustArchi
Arsaw
E-Team

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-01-12-16-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-01-12-16-50.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 6,186
  • Screenshot_2014-07-01-12-18-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-01-12-18-09.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 6,176
  • Screenshot_2014-08-05-21-40-22.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-05-21-40-22.png
    153.8 KB · Views: 3,224
Last edited:

nikolavasic

Dec 11, 2013
Zrenjanin
Camera problem

Helo people,

I tried three times flash this rom, but stock camera wont work.. Can someone give a link for alternative kernel or some other fix?

Thanks!

VanPoPeYe

Jul 3, 2014
difficulties

-actually i dont have plan to release this but all of you asking this in my ROM thread and via PM..so i decided to create a thread for this.thanks again guys.

I installed s5sensation ROMs (v2,3,4&4.1) I still facing the same problems with my phone, automatic closing of my apps, automatic rebooting, and device getting stuck when there is an incoming call!!.I love the ROM and these issues make me feel down!. :(

Lovinggjeet

Jul 14, 2014
s3 key behaviour mod file not found on mega

i cant found s3 key behaviour mod file in add on section on mega. i think file is removed. can you help me bro in this matter
:(
-Guys heres the answers to all your questions..;););)Choose what Key behavior you want to use on your Galaxy S3 I9300 running ArchiPort Kitkat 4.4.2.you have 3 options Stock S3 key layout,Stock S3 key layout with 3Dot menu,and fully S5 key layout,goodluck guys enjoy flashing..;)

1404189226704.png

DOWNLOAD

-DO NOT ASK ITS WORK ON OTHER DEVICE.

Special Thanks to:
Arsaw
E-Team

Reactions: darkmage1983

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Totally replace your GALAXY S3 key behavior into GALAXY S5.Replace menu button into recent app and got 3Dot menu like GALAXY S5.

-Guys heres the answers to all your questions..;););)Choose what Key behavior you want to use on your Galaxy S3 I9300 running ArchiPort Kitkat 4.4.2.you have 3 options in Aroma Stock S3 key layout,Stock S3 key layout with 3Dot menu,and fully S5 key layout,goodluck guys enjoy flashing..;)

1404189226704.png

DOWNLOAD

VERSION 1:
    ● first release

VERSION 2:
    ● fixed Aroma
    ● fixed white background in Stock S3Style key behavior w/ 3Dot Menu
    ● enable S5 Shutdown menu
    ● enable Tinted Statusbar in Stock S3Style key behavior

-DO NOT ASK IF ITS WORK ON OTHER DEVICE.

Special Thanks to:
    JustArchi
    Arsaw
    E-Team
    Thank you so much to inform us. What i was fed off to find this solution. I'm downloading. Thank you

-actually i dont have plan to release this but all of you asking this in my ROM thread and via PM..so i decided to create a thread for this.thanks again guys.
    I don't think I'll be getting an S5. I will be downloading this.
    I installed s5sensation ROMs (v2,3,4&4.1) I still facing the same problems with my phone, automatic closing of my apps, automatic rebooting, and device getting stuck when there is an incoming call!!.I love the ROM and these issues make me feel down!. :(

-already fix that mate in V5.0..staytuned:)
    s3 key behaviour mod file not found on mega

i cant found s3 key behaviour mod file in add on section on mega. i think file is removed. can you help me bro in this matter
    :(
    -Guys heres the answers to all your questions..;););)Choose what Key behavior you want to use on your Galaxy S3 I9300 running ArchiPort Kitkat 4.4.2.you have 3 options Stock S3 key layout,Stock S3 key layout with 3Dot menu,and fully S5 key layout,goodluck guys enjoy flashing..;)

1404189226704.png

DOWNLOAD

-DO NOT ASK ITS WORK ON OTHER DEVICE.

Special Thanks to:
    Arsaw
    E-Team