App similar to OurGrocery that can also sync with a PC

Search This thread

skandranon314

Jul 28, 2010
Portland, Oregon
I am looking for a app that can do a few things. I want to make a to-do list, and / or a grocery list. It needs to be able to install and sync between more than one android and a pc.

I want to be able to goto the grocery with my lady and both have the app open. When we find a item either of us checks it off, it syncs with the app on the other phone and is marked completed. Also I want to be able to make the list from my pc at home. Basically ourgroceries does all this except for the home pc part.

Anyone know a app that will fit the bill?

dtm_stretch

Dec 22, 2010
Albany
I am looking for a app that can do a few things. I want to make a to-do list, and / or a grocery list. It needs to be able to install and sync between more than one android and a pc.

I want to be able to goto the grocery with my lady and both have the app open. When we find a item either of us checks it off, it syncs with the app on the other phone and is marked completed. Also I want to be able to make the list from my pc at home. Basically ourgroceries does all this except for the home pc part.

Evernote and Google docs will serve both the syncing and multi platform issue.

Reactions: skandranon314

skandranon314

Jul 28, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Been using evernote for years. It does not function in as a todo list. IE you cannot make a list, and then check things off as you find them. Gtasks is subpar.

Thanks for the answer though.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

dtm_stretch

Dec 22, 2010
Albany
I just created a new note and slide the tool bar to the right.

48e79d2f-c367-43f9.jpg

Reactions: skandranon314

dtm_stretch

Dec 22, 2010
Albany
Perfect! I looked around before posting this, and played with evernote a bunch. Could not make it work. This is even better than another app, as I already use evernote!

Thank you! Thanks buttons pressed for all who answered.

Hey no problem, it took me forever to figure out why the mobile app couldn't do the boxes but the pc could. One part evernote fails horribly is creating sub-bullets/indents on the mobile app. Drives me insane.

tkemack

Jan 17, 2011
Houston
I've been using honeydew since my blackberry days. Very simple interface, sync works fine between 2 phones. Not sure if it has a pc option

mditty77

Jun 6, 2010
I use our groceries from the pc and the phone. they have a website at ourgroceries.com where you can log in with the same credentials as you did on the phone and it's flawless. It can be edited and sync in real time.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Evernote and Google docs will serve both the syncing and multi platform issue.
    'out of milk' does this
    Grocery IQ is the app u need. Avail on pc, android and ios
    Looked at that one. Didn't see a way to install on PC and add to lists from there. Could have missed it, but don't think so.

Sorry to hear that. I use evernote for tracking all my college work and as a shopping list. I just create a note and use the boxes that are checkable.
    I just created a new note and slide the tool bar to the right.

48e79d2f-c367-43f9.jpg