P920 it's gone...

Search This thread

laloquisloli

Jun 1, 2013
Hi Everybody,

Some months ago I've posted a topic about this. Some of you tried to help me but was impossible for me to recover my phone.

When I've put the V21e, I've lost my imei. I've tried the tutty tool, but I couldn't get my imei. Then I put the ICS version, but the phone is being restarted again and again...

So, I would like to know which rom could I use to get my imei and my phone. If it's possible a rom which has bin and fls files

Here the version that I have on the phone right now:

soft version - LGSU760-V30b-OCT-18-2012
Kernel- 3.0.21
baseband-XMM6260
android version - 4.0.4

I've sent my phone to 3 different companies. They tried to recover the phone but nobody could. I think that maybe could be a possibility with the new versions like kitkat or trying with another new one...

Let me know your comments, and THANKS in advance!

I don't give up :fingers-crossed:

BonAndrey

Nov 25, 2013
I read somewhere that if you flash kdz imei will be recovered.

Sent from my HTC Raider X710e using Tapatalk

LGUSER1996

Dec 19, 2013
baghdad
Yes kdz will restore your imei you just have to go to the "how to flash kdz and root it" in the o3d forum and fowl low the guide and it will 100% work trust me I've had this problem before

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2191698. And here you go . Just use any version of kdz you want but do not use gingerbread if you were on ics

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda app-developers app