HTC One completely messed up

Search This thread

Banana.Pancake

Jan 21, 2011
Hello!

I wanted to go back to stock to send my phone in reparation because of the camera purple tint.

I tried to go back to stock using this tutorial and this French tutorial
I have a French HTC One with the French operator SFR.

I flashed the European RUU and after that I changed the CID by VODAP203 and I flashed a stock ROM of my operator downloaded from in the French tutorial. After that I flashed the related firmware and my phone started normally.

But I have big issues:
- Wi-Fi doesn't work and I get the "Error" message when I try to activate it.
- I can't transfer files to my phone using both adb push and simply copy and paste... The transfer bar doesn't move for minutes!
- When the phone boots, I got the error message "This phone just restored from an abnormal reset, Would you like to send an error report to HTC?"

I am completely lost, I have absolutely no ideas how to fix these issues... If someone could help please!

Thanks a lot for your help!

Last edited:

Philipp_94

Nov 29, 2012
Leipzig
If you are stock again, locked (not relocked) your boot loader and s-on there is no sign that you flashed a thing. If they say so, they are just lying. Send it for repair.

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Banana.Pancake

Banana.Pancake

Jan 21, 2011
If you are stock again, locked (not relocked) your boot loader and s-on there is no sign that you flashed a thing. If they say so, they are just lying. Send it for repair.

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I am completly sotck, bootloader LOCKED and s-on.
I'll send it tomorrow yes, thanks a lot for your help

Top Liked Posts