Voicemail notification, Three UK

Search This thread

krs360

Dec 18, 2007
Devon, UK
Android Wear
Google Pixel 6
Have searched a lot but can only find stuff about Canadian carriers.

Can anyone else on Three in the UK tell me if you get a notification for new voicemails? I don't.. Very irritating.

I get a text from Three, but no notification.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Alex240188

May 4, 2010
Hull
I'm on the nexus 4 and it's exactly the same. No notification but receive an SMS.
Must be carrier specific

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
I've been using HulloMail since my blackberry days (on my 3rd android device now) so i've never used three's voicemail.

I like HulloMail because its visual. Might be worth a try. Uses data

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
Yeah I only get an SMS as opposed to the icon, must be how Three's VM service works as Vodafone gives the icon

krs360

Dec 18, 2007
Devon, UK
Android Wear
Google Pixel 6
I've been using HulloMail since my blackberry days (on my 3rd android device now) so i've never used three's voicemail.

I like HulloMail because its visual. Might be worth a try. Uses data

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit

Thanks for the tip.

I installed HulloMail, set it up (stating that I'm not payg), it said setting up call forwarding.

Now when people call and I have no signal it says "this person is not available, please try later". No voicemail at all.

How do I revert back to my normal voicemail?

Last edited:

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Thanks for the tip.

I installed HulloMail, set it up (stating that I'm not payg), it said setting up call forwarding.

Now when people call and I have no signal it says "this person is not available, please try later". No voicemail at all.

Via the app menu. "Activate / deactivate voicemail"

Reactions: krs360

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Cheers.. Couldn't see for looking!

If I can get it to work, do the forwarded calls come off my allowance? Or cost me money?

No. So it's a free service. It replaces your current voicemail provider (three) but it works completely differently. It uses your data, so if you have a data allowance, it will come off that. Essentially, the app will list your voicemails visually and you can click on them to listen to them and they will download to your phone over data and play. This is the whole point of visual voicemail. Meaning you dont have to dial the voicemail number and press telephone keypad buttons to navigate menus, its all in a GUI.

I personally subscribe to the service now though and get voicemails copied to my gmail account so I can also receive them and listen to them on my computer,

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks for the tip.

Via the app menu. "Activate / deactivate voicemail"