Constant connection issues, what can I do?

Search This thread

vicmora5

Dec 6, 2010
I bought an unlocked SM-N900ZWEAFG off of Swappa with hopes of making this my everyday phone. I came from an iPhone 4S and my carrier is straight talk. After all the trouble shooting with straight talk and setting the new APN it seems that my connectivity issues are the phones fault. It constantly loses connection and sometime I get delayed texts and am constantly in emergency mode only. Im getting fed up with all these issues as I love the phone itself but its pretty useless if I cant use it to even text.. Does anyone have any knowledge as to what could be causing my problem or what I could do to fix it? I really hope I dont have to resell it and find another phone but i dread it may come to that :(

jdomadia

Jan 28, 2013
DUBAI/INDIA
I bought an unlocked SM-N900ZWEAFG off of Swappa with hopes of making this my everyday phone. I came from an iPhone 4S and my carrier is straight talk. After all the trouble shooting with straight talk and setting the new APN it seems that my connectivity issues are the phones fault. It constantly loses connection and sometime I get delayed texts and am constantly in emergency mode only. Im getting fed up with all these issues as I love the phone itself but its pretty useless if I cant use it to even text.. Does anyone have any knowledge as to what could be causing my problem or what I could do to fix it? I really hope I dont have to resell it and find another phone but i dread it may come to that :(
When I change my phone iPhone 5s to Note 3, shop keeper gave me adopter for sim card (NANO SIM CARD TO MICRO) after that I face connectivity problems, carrier says device is defective, samsung says problem from carrier, fixed problem after replaced Sim card, check your sim card first before doing anything else.

Reactions: vicmora5

vicmora5

Dec 6, 2010
Thank you. I will look into getting a different sim card if the problems persist

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    When I change my phone iPhone 5s to Note 3, shop keeper gave me adopter for sim card (NANO SIM CARD TO MICRO) after that I face connectivity problems, carrier says device is defective, samsung says problem from carrier, fixed problem after replaced Sim card, check your sim card first before doing anything else.