[Q] Question on Synergy ROM, don't have 10 posts.

Search This thread

djphrost1

Nov 30, 2010
Google Pixel 4 XL
So I've been rooting and dabbling with Android since Droid OG.... great start to the post right?! At this point I've successfully unlocked bootloader and put a few different ROMs onto my VZW GS3 16GB. I currently have Synergy 4.1.2 JB ROM with the stock kernel via AROMA installer from the ROM Dev. Everything worked from the gate, but my camera wouldn't initialize. Through searching these forums, I found that if I flashed the VRBMF1 Stock Kernel it should fix the camera. When I flashed it, the camera issue was fixed! :) The issue that I'm running into now is that my WiFi isn't operable. I can't turn it on at all. Through more searching, I learned that others had similar issues; however there seem to be various fixes/workarounds. Due to the fact that I need to have at least 10 posts before posting this to the OP/Original Thread, I figured that maybe some of you AMAZING community members would be kind enough to assist. So... thoughts?

djphrost1

Nov 30, 2010
Google Pixel 4 XL
fixed it

Just in case anyone is curious about this, I dirty flashed the rom again with Stock Kernel. Then I flashed KT717 Kernel. This solved Wifi and Camera issues.