[q] step by step downgrade from ics to jb ;'(

Search This thread

Salman_ech

Aug 10, 2014
Hello there XDA.
First I would like to apologize if this has already been answered. but i didn't find it! :confused:
So I have a Samsung GT-N7000 Galaxy Note running the JB 4.1.2 Rooted.
When i upgraded it from ICS to Samsung JB update, it went Network lock.. I Googled the Issue and Solved it with the help of some Galaxyunlock.apk thing..
That night i came to know high pitched screeching coming through my speakers when i play anything (Video,Music even during calls), I thought that it's speaker's fault, I Plugged in Earphones, they also produced that noise.blah blah blah :eek:
IN SHORT: My Note's Sound system gone mad ..
It was rooted by somebody, I know about rooting but i haven't done it yet, I've never flashed roms, i did nothing because i can't afford it to brick!
But Now Situation is Different,

I want to get my ICS Back
.So I decided to downgrade to the latest ICS ROM , and, I found Baseband Version is N7000XXLSO.

Summary:
My Phone is Rooted..
I want to get ICS back because i think it may fix it!
Please give me the step by step instruction to downgrade it (Using Odin or Any thing)..

Thanks in Advance!! :cowboy:

mrumais

Dec 25, 2011
Colombo
Summary:
My Phone is Rooted..
Please give me the step by step instruction to downgrade it (Using Odin or Any thing)..

Download your relevant firmware from sammobile.com & flash it through odin. Search the forum for odin.
(A fiendly advice, installing ics is not really a good idea. If it's the sound system that your problem is, try to flash JB stock firmware again before flashing ics.)

Reactions: Salman_ech

Salman_ech

Aug 10, 2014
Download your relevant firmware from sammobile.com & flash it through odin. Search the forum for odin.
(A fiendly advice, installing ics is not really a good idea. If it's the sound system that your problem is, try to flash JB stock firmware again before flashing ics.)

Thanks I did both... But sound system is still corrupt .. No Difference...!! :crying:

marcyeo

Apr 15, 2012
KL
Hello there XDA.
First I would like to apologize if this has already been answered. but i didn't find it! :confused:
When i upgraded it from ICS to Samsung JB update, it went Network lock.. I Googled the Issue and Solved it with the help of some Galaxyunlock.apk thing..
That night i came to know high pitched screeching coming through my speakers when i play anything (Video,Music even during calls), I thought that it's speaker's fault, I Plugged in Earphones, they also produced that noise.blah blah blah :eek:
It was rooted by somebody, I know about rooting but i haven't done it yet, I've never flashed roms, i did nothing because i can't afford it to brick!

.So I decided to downgrade to the latest ICS ROM , and, I found Baseband Version is N7000XXLSO.

Summary:
My Phone is Rooted..

hey man, you may refer to this video..its for s3 but can be used for n7000 also..good luck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raY_bwsHZSs

Reactions: Salman_ech

Salman_ech

Aug 10, 2014
My Dear Friend, I did it...
But Sound system is still doing problem :( !!

I don't think it is a Hardware Fault because

1.There is no screeching in normal calls!!
2.There is High-Pitched Noise if i call through Viber or Skype Audio call
3.Loud speaker as well as Handsfree are producing these noises!!

mrumais

Dec 25, 2011
Colombo
My Dear Friend, I did it...
But Sound system is still doing problem :( !!

I don't think it is a Hardware Fault because

1.There is no screeching in normal calls!!
2.There is High-Pitched Noise if i call through Viber or Skype Audio call
3.Loud speaker as well as Handsfree are producing these noises!!

Hmm, really sorry for your situation. Just a simple suggestion, Flash a custom kernel, wipe everything & Try flashing a custom ROM. See if it works..

A

AndroidSlave

OK. This is all answered here. It is an XDA requirement to search. Many of us have spent countless hours creating guides. Start by looking at the sticky threads in General and Q&A sections.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please give me the step by step instruction to downgrade it.
    Step 1: search
    Step 2: read
    Step 3: understand
    Step 4: Flash the ICS stock with Odin
    Summary:
    My Phone is Rooted..

Hello there XDA.

Summary:
    My Phone is Rooted..

hey man, you may refer to this video..its for s3 but can be used for n7000 also..good luck
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raY_bwsHZSs