[Port][2nd Apr] S5 TW Launcher

Search This thread

EliteSpartan1

Jul 13, 2014
Can anyone help me with installing it? i moved all the files to the places where they are meant to be, and it keeps crashing every time i launch it. Can anyone help? im also on android 4.4.2, sm-n9005 (note 3 international)

sahil4u

Oct 9, 2010
Thanks but i cant change wallpaper through homescreen, says application not installed. Note 3, sm-n900 4.4.2 kitkat

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Free mobile app

DeepankarS

Oct 2, 2012
Noida
Thanks but i cant change wallpaper through homescreen, says application not installed. Note 3, sm-n900 4.4.2 kitkat

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Free mobile app

Get the wallpaperchooser/picker.apk from anywhere in the samsung threads for.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Every time FC FC FC ! LOL any help?

Enviado Desde Mi Samsung Galaxy S4 ( GT-I9500 )

Make a flashable zip and flash it via recovery :p
Making a flashable zip is not that tough :D
But remeber to follow all steps or you might get a bootloop.

For many copying it to the system apps does not work ;)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

paroulis

Sep 23, 2010
Chalkida -Evia
Works great.The only bug i can see is in the home screen when i am trying to change wallpaper in the lockscreen (not in home screen,it solved with secwallpaper picker),every time i get the message "the app is't installed" .Any solution for this?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,

Here is the ported S5 TW Launcher brought to by E-team ☺

[BOLD] UPDATE [BOLD]
    Seem like Note3 KitKat is slightly different built compare to S4, S5 & N2 Kitkat built.
    Anyway, got the s5 Launcher working on Note 3 ?

Credit: Thanks to @sfhkorea for logcat and testing.

Installation instruction:

1) TW 4.4.2 Rom (maybe works also on 4.3) and root required
    2) Download the S5 Launcher apk at download section below
    3) Download (optional) the PullUp apk, SecTheme apk, WallpaperPicker apk & Crop apk.
    4) Delete old SecLauncher apk in your phone. (Make sure you have other third party launcher)
    5) Reboot your phone
    6) Push the S5 Launcher apk to your phone system/priv-app
    7) Set permission rw-r--r--
    8) Reboot again

Done.

Bugs:
    1) S5 Launcher use WallpaperPicker to set wallpaper. But Note3 Gallery & SecSettings use old Wallpaper Chooser to set wallpaper. So is your choice which one you want to use to set wallpaper.

E-team

[BOLD] DOWNLOADS [BOLD]

S5 Launcher: Download from electron.com

Optional apps for S5 Launcher:

WallpaperPicker : https://mega.co.nz/#!MgwTzABB!jYFS5ElRT8-tSjcehl-C9DE3W-LzrMTsFyaaPEVSOSQ

WallpaperCropper : https://mega.co.nz/#!p5RBCTRR!_GGch78EA7dHu2AWrHKV00eRbA-FQ38u_f5eDRL3Tu4

SecThemeChooser apk (you need to download some theme apk to use the SecThemeChooser): https://mega.co.nz/#!A8hRAJhA!qyPYQL8jGIQiWN95pxuHj0dhFLBe_xS3rXzbefXbPi4

PullUp apk : https://mega.co.nz/#!YgQxwJ7Z!uIX6Tl1eOpik5q0SO9T0KuD6d8YfMsGgpwTfz1WbsOs

tera9a4u.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Hi, @Arsaw, can you make a working My Magazine for note 3. ;)

Currently I try S4 version but FC.

Just found the reason why the headlines.apk (S5 Magazine) refused to work. I'll get it to work later.

I will share it for all, soon...

1396867886523.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    A please would be nice, but there isn't one btw. Please read the thread, it's very helpful.

Like that's the point. I have the launcher ready and a 95% themed systemui too, but a lot of people here are just greedy brats.

I've tons of work to do but still spent 4 hours+ to get everything perfect. All we (who do this) get is: where's the link// where did you find it (like if we took it from somewhere magically).

I get like 13 pms a day asking this ****. Only 6% had a please in them. Like seriously.

I've made a 5x6 and 5x5 launcher. They are perfect to the damn pixel. And I wanted to share but the response is just.....

And no I don't want any thanks and what not. Just some goddamn respect. We don't owe you anything at all.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    UPDATE

S5 Launcher officially working on Note3 KitKat ?

Download at OP