[HD] HD Wallpapers for Xperia Z/ZL - SHARE your WALLPAPERS here! NEW PACK!

Search This thread
Jun 17, 2012
Yeah, they are nice walls but the wrong resolution for getting maximum benefit from xperia z's display. Looking for dimensions: 2160 x 1920 . See Dropbox link.

Last edited:
Reactions: kannanX10

GVR_

Dec 13, 2007
How come many wallpapers wont show up in the album app?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362654994441.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362654994441.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,084

DarkKrypt

May 9, 2012
Melbourne
Just put it in the downloads folder works on the Xperia S :confused:

Edit -
Clear the com.sonyericsson.album
Cache

More specifically local_hiq

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
X

x102x96x

xperia Z first stock wallpaper with black bottom
the gray/white bottom make really bad illusion that almost of people at first look realize the screen is completely white and etc.
this wallpaper with black menu/notification bar in development forum can help u to have more deep black experience on xperia z ;)

Attachments

• blackxperiaZ.jpg
    blackxperiaZ.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,007

GVR_

Dec 13, 2007
That's funny. Nobody else has reported this issue.

Go to Android/Data/Gallery and delete the THUMBNAILS folder. RESTART device

In the mean while I did a reset on my device to factory defaults, because of the led-bug. I copied the wallpapers to my internal memory and dont't have problems with the images. Thanks anyway for your reply.

Sanko-

Mar 10, 2013
the gray/white bottom make really bad illusion that almost of people at first look realize the screen is completely white and etc.
this wallpaper with black menu/notification bar in development forum can help u to have more deep black experience on xperia z ;)

Thanks very much for this as this is exactly what i was looking for. Is there a link to where this is from? would really like to get one with high resolution, perhaps the default res with SXZ.

X

x102x96x

nothing to say i just put some pic together quickly ;)

Attachments

• xxxxz.jpg
    xxxxz.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 1,102
  • xzjb.jpg
    xzjb.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1,094

lyndonguti

Sep 29, 2011
Milano

Could you upload the full jd of this?:)

sent from my XPERIA Z using tapatalk

hingj0n

Mar 16, 2013
Wallpapers

Hingjon Wallpapers here, made with stock PS tools, hope you like it :) ***THERE WAS NO COPYING FROM OTHER ARTISTS INVOLVED***

This pack contains 22 wallpapers with a high resolution of 2000x2000 so you can fit it properly on your device without black/glitched bars.

dl.dropbox.com/u/108776411/Xperia%20Z%20Wallpapers%20HiRes2000x2000.rar

fixed link copy into your webbrowser adress bar and go:)

Last edited:

lyndonguti

Sep 29, 2011
Milano
Hingjon Wallpapers here, made with stock PS tools, hope you like it :) ***THERE WAS NO COPYING FROM OTHER ARTISTS INVOLVED***

This pack contains 22 wallpapers with a high resolution of 2000x2000 so you can fit it properly on your device without black/glitched bars.

https:// dl.dropbox.com/u/108776411/Xperia%20Z%20Wallpapers%20HiRes2000x2000. rar

Dl link error mate:)

sent from my XPERIA Z using tapatalk

daniel689

May 18, 2010
Oldenburg

I made a better version of yours, hope you're not mad at me :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts