Touchless control volume problem on 4.4

Search This thread

vuphongkkk

Apr 3, 2011
I maximize the volume already but somehow the touchless control just turn down itself. I mean that it speaks too low that I can't hear. Sometimes it get lout but most of the time low

Sent from my XT1080 using xda app-developers app

vuphongkkk

Apr 3, 2011
I don't make any change but the volume just change itself. Sometimes loud sometimes low . so annoying

s_u_n

Nov 6, 2012
Pune
I don't make any change but the volume just change itself. Sometimes loud sometimes low . so annoying

Seems it depends on how you put your phone to vibrate mode and what volume you have used before that.

http://4x.reddit.com/r/MotoX/comments/20twbw/a_fix_for_those_who_like_to_keep_their_phone_on/

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Just trying to figure out if the Droid Maxx has an easy way to setup profiles for home and office.

Office: Reduce volume for ringer Put in vibrate mode. This workaround is needed so that Touchless uses the lower volume setting when it responds to your commands.

Home: Raise volume up again for ringer.

doogald

May 27, 2010
Just trying to figure out if the Droid Maxx has an easy way to setup profiles for home and office.

Office: Reduce volume for ringer Put in vibrate mode. This workaround is needed so that Touchless uses the lower volume setting when it responds to your commands.

Home: Raise volume up again for ringer.

There are some great apps that can do this easily based on location. Llama is probably the easiest I've used for this (and it is free).