Not all files are shown on PC

Search This thread

DelBoy

Nov 29, 2009
Hi guys,
anyone have this issue. Not all files and folders are shown on PC when I connect my Nexus to PC. By this, I mean files and folders that are creating when I download it from internet on phone and later when I connect phone to PC those files and folders dont exist there. I can view them only on phone.

Why is this happening?

DelBoy

Nov 29, 2009
Ok, I found them.
There is this folder, storage-emulated-legacay-Movies-and here are new files.
Real folder is just Movies.

Why is this like that on Nexus?

varuntis1993

Apr 7, 2013
New Delhi
I don't know the answer but if there is an answer, it will be in all the other threads about this that I've seen. Did you search?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Some files I m not able to access through my pc it just shows a white tile icon on pc and I can't open that folder/file, opening the properties from my pc shows that files are 0 bytes but these folders/files work fine on my phone..can u help me with this.

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Some files I m not able to access through my pc it just shows a white tile icon on pc and I can't open that folder/file, opening the properties from my pc shows that files are 0 bytes but these folders/files work fine on my phone..can u help me with this.

I've seen it before. I get this for a few seconds after mounting but they all turn into folders. On the odd occasion it didn't, a reboot usually fixed it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk