[HELP] HTC One X Stuck in Airplane Mode

Search This thread

ashleytaylor106

Mar 25, 2014
Hi All,

So last night I got given a HTC one x as from a relative due to the getting a recent upgrade So as every developer does I was like yay lets mod it like mad, So I used htc dev to unlock the bootloader and flashed this with the boot.img from the cyanogen mod and then went to put my phone in recovery to get a custom .zip to boot from however when booting into recovery this being a splash screen of a phone with an exclamation mark I was unable to transfer the zip due to the phone not being seen by my pc when in recovery, however decided lets persevere and proceeded to flash a few different boot.img and then even a recovery.img eventually I got into the OS, however It was stuck in airplane mode so I decided to commit to a reset wiping all the data from my phone, and still it is stuck in airplane mode I get no imei, I cannot even turn wifi on

The phone is HTC one X, was originally on orange however I unlocked it with one of the codes you can buy online,
software number: 3.16.61.6

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and from this I will very much have learnt to backup before playing!
if you need any more information please let me know :)

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
If we look at your software number you can see you don't have the tegra variant...so if you have the dual core snapdragon, lte version please go into the right forum for your device !!

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
3.16.61 does exist on the quad-core. Please check your bootloader, does it say evita or endeavour ?

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011

Attachments

• 1395747349074.jpg
    1395747349074.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 35