Cyanogen nightly bug!

Search This thread
Apr 25, 2014
I've been having this issue for a while (I think I noticed it from the 20140416 nightly, not sure though). I experience random crashes here and there (everything will freeze and then the UI will "reset" itself), but they mainly happen when I try to pull down the notifications bar after unlocking my phone. It's pathetic that this happens, as I'm sure it's not a big deal to fix!!!

If this is in the wrong thread than please move to the correct section. As I'm a new user here, I can't post in the development section, unfortunately.

Moster2

Apr 20, 2012
I've been having this issue for a while (I think I noticed it from the 20140416 nightly, not sure though). I experience random crashes here and there (everything will freeze and then the UI will "reset" itself), but they mainly happen when I try to pull down the notifications bar after unlocking my phone. It's pathetic that this happens, as I'm sure it's not a big deal to fix!!!

If this is in the wrong thread than please move to the correct section. As I'm a new user here, I can't post in the development section, unfortunately.

If its easy to fix, then fix it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Moster2

Apr 20, 2012
Sorry but what sort of dumb ass response is this?

You declared that its easy to fix. So it seems that you have the knowledge to fix it, otherwise you wouldnt know that.

Anyways, dont expect a serious answer if you do several mistakes. First, posts like yours dont belong into the general section. They either belong into the respective rom thread or maybe Q&A. And even if you post there, none of the CM devs will ever read it. They avoid xda.
Then you also brag about a bug in a nightly. Guess what, nightlies are not supported. They are automatically generated builds. A bug report will be ignored (even if you use cm's bug tracker called jira). I can add more mistakes you did if you want.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry but what sort of dumb ass response is this?

You declared that its easy to fix. So it seems that you have the knowledge to fix it, otherwise you wouldnt know that.

Anyways, dont expect a serious answer if you do several mistakes. First, posts like yours dont belong into the general section. They either belong into the respective rom thread or maybe Q&A. And even if you post there, none of the CM devs will ever read it. They avoid xda.
    Then you also brag about a bug in a nightly. Guess what, nightlies are not supported. They are automatically generated builds. A bug report will be ignored (even if you use cm's bug tracker called jira). I can add more mistakes you did if you want.