[Q] How to find out Oneplus Kernel, Radio and HBoot information

Search This thread

Falen

Jul 8, 2010
When I reboot into bootloader, all I get is the Cyanogenmod mascot's face with the "Fastboot Mode" text below that. Is there a way to find out what the hboot, kernel, and radio version are on the phone?

Thanks.

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
When I reboot into bootloader, all I get is the Cyanogenmod mascot's face with the "Fastboot Mode" text below that. Is there a way to find out what the hboot, kernel, and radio version are on the phone?

Thanks.

The kernel and baseband can be found in About Phone in Settings. As for the hboot, I'm assuming you're come from an HTC? Don't think hboot even applies to this device.

Transmitted via Bacon

Reactions: Falen

zephiK

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2009
New York, NY
The kernel and baseband can be found in About Phone in Settings. As for the hboot, I'm assuming you're come from an HTC? Don't think hboot even applies to this device.

Transmitted via Bacon

What he said. I would like the CM team to include this information in fastboot, as well as a navigation to reboot into recovery/system/etc in fastboot similar to how the Nexus bootloader is

unlock-nexus-5-bootloader-start-modding-your-android-experience.w654.jpg

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
What he said. I would like the CM team to include this information in fastboot, as well as a navigation to reboot into recovery/system/etc in fastboot similar to how the Nexus bootloader is

unlock-nexus-5-bootloader-start-modding-your-android-experience.w654.jpg

The ability to navigate directly from the phone without the use of fastboot commands really should be stock standard in my opinion. Not sure why it's been done this way, maybe due to laziness.

Transmitted via Bacon

zephiK

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2009
New York, NY
The ability to navigate directly from the phone without the use of fastboot commands really should be stock standard in my opinion. Not sure why it's been done this way, maybe due to laziness.

Transmitted via Bacon

Lets hope it can be added in the updated ota with a updated bootloader. And I agree.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks.

Transmitted via Bacon