[Q] Chainfire 3D Bricked My Nexus 5?

Search This thread

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
Of course it is a joke. The idea is that people shouldn't assume that their devices are bricked
just because they installed the wrong app without trying logical solutions first. It will just generate helpless posts like most of us are doing now. If Rom damaged, flash a new one.
If it was my fault for not reading, I shouldn't point someone else. If ART wont stick after Xposed...... If Im thirsty, why to call the doctor claiming low production of saliva:confused:
I'm not crucifying the OP, I hope he fixed it.
But we need to do something let members know know what BRICKED is intended for and
what to do and not do in order to get better help.

Lol. I've seen you around and thought this guys knows better than that so figured it had to be a joke

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I957 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: GUGUITOMTG4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First you should change the thread title to: "I bricked my Nexus." Don't blame something else because you didn't read.

If you can access the bootloader flash the factory image with fastboot.
    I stand corrected :) "I Bricked My Nexus 5 By Installing Chainfire 3D w/o Reading Instructions That Could Have Prevented Headaches Later"

How's that?

Not good enough.... it's not a problem with Chainfire 3D at all and to cast any doubts on that because you didn't read is not at all fair to Chainfire!

You will have to flash the factory image and start over to recover your device.
    Not good enough.... it's not a problem with Chainfire 3D at all and to cast any doubts on that because you didn't read is not at all fair to Chainfire!

You will have to flash the factory image and start over to recover your device.

I think his revised thread title is fine. Mentioning Chainfire simply makes the issue clearer in the title. It doesn't blame Chainfire at all. He's looking for a solution to a specific problem and the new title would make it clear and waste less time. IF he changes it. And I agree he should.
    Jeez... A little harsh, folks. How about helping him instead of taking down to him?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    I cannot figure out how to change the original thread title.

Anyway, thanks to those whom had input advice on how I could correct the issue I was experiencing. I ended up using Nexus 5 Root Toolkit to bring it back to factory.

That's too bad. Wish you'd have used this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=47156064

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I957 using xda app-developers app