bigballa

Feb 24, 2009
Atlanta
www.twitter.com
Correct ROOT/UNLOCK found HERE!

OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD

SOURCE:

How To:
1. Download the latest SuperOneClick.zip file to your Windows computer.
2. Extract the files from the .zip file into a new folder on your PC.
3. Plug your phone in to your PC and turn on USB debugging.

Settings>Applications>Development>USB Debugging

4. Open the folder with the SuperOneClick contents and double click “SuperOneClick.exe”.
5. Allow the process to run and enjoy being rooted.

Super-One-Click:

Last edited:

donharden2002

Nov 25, 2010
Pittsburgh
I used this method yesterday as soon as I got home with my phone.
It works great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA Premium App

shaunleger

Jun 28, 2010
yep, superoneclick works. i think you have to use the psneuter exploit though. i read somewhere the rageinthecage doesn't work

lrs421

Sep 29, 2010
New York
Does the infuse have a locked bootloader?

Sent from Desire HD or Inspire 4G or whatever this thing is called via premium XDA app.

Rldowney

Jan 9, 2011
I used Superoneclick yesterday worked like a charm. Just make sure you have the Samsung drivers installed and its a cake walk.

Trancerush

Apr 14, 2010
Agree, really easy with superoneclick.
It went thru first time, unlike my dell streak 5 which i spent lots of time before i was able to root it.
Superoneclick roots infuse on first try, if you have properly installed adb drivers of course

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA Premium App

reefrunway

May 16, 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii
Yeah, I am rooted! Took two tries. Had to follow this advice:

If you're having issues with "wait for device" or if RATC is looping, try this
Unplug your USB Cable
Go to Settings > Applications > Development
Uncheck USB Debugging
Plug in your USB Cable
Unplug your USB Cable
Check USB Debugging
Plug in your USB Cable

...Which originally appeared here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=8532790&postcount=1

VERY HAPPY!!! :)

kosherdill34

May 18, 2011
Mac rooting

Okay, I have check and read as much as I can, but I am not able to root my Infuse.
I have a mac and I have tried everything. I downloaded Mono but i could not get it to work, I tried the root.unlock and could not get it setup.

Can someone please give me a walk through.. I am an old iphone user and I have switched over.... My iphone was Jailbroken....

Help me out xda

K

Dani897

Aug 16, 2010
Okay, I have check and read as much as I can, but I am not able to root my Infuse.
I have a mac and I have tried everything. I downloaded Mono but i could not get it to work, I tried the root.unlock and could not get it setup.

Can someone please give me a walk through.. I am an old iphone user and I have switched over.... My iphone was Jailbroken....

Help me out xda

K

superoneclick is easy but it is a .exe for windows. im not sure if clshortfuse has a version for mac or linux.

the root/unlock from lost1 works pretty good, what issues are you having with it?

marc.bills

May 18, 2011
Samsung Infuse 4G Drivers

For those of you who have had trouble with getting the drivers for the Infuse, download this:

[Im new so cant post link, but goto softpedia.com and search kies. The only kies program available will appear, and download and install that]

It wont recognize your phone, but after you install the program, the appropriate drivers will be present, and the root will work.

Top Liked Posts