[ROM][4.1.2]Slim Bean-i717 [All Languages]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

CB620

Jan 6, 2009
About to flash this. :cool:

I saw bb10 lockscreen. I'm eager to see and use it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

DARKCHYLDX101

Jun 11, 2011
City of Sin
I've been having issues getting calendar sync to work. Finally flashing real dark aio add-on fixed it. Now everything is working! I wonder if its because Google account manager was the 4.2 version and then after flashing the add on switched it to the the 4.1.2. Version??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

king71st

Apr 30, 2011
We have a kernel will we see an update to 4.2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

dreamgirl2011

Apr 12, 2011
Thornton
Slim Bean Rom

Does the slim bean ROM have mufti view, multitasking, and etc like the new update that came out from att on the 3rd was suppose to have?

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

It does not lay out everything included in the ROM as far as specifications on what's included. can someone let me know asap. I am not wanting to root my phone unless i can get mult view. Like i said, this new update was suppose to have it, but for some reason some people say they got it while others say they didn't. As well as I, I did not receive it in the update either!

Reactions: angelf82

pockets916

Jun 17, 2012
north sacramento
No this doesn't have any of that this is not touch wiz on that stuff can only run on tw frameworks. Plus this ROM hasn't seen an update in ages so maybe check out Jamie version in the other development section

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SlimBeanOP.png
    Important Notes:

1. Fully compiled from AOSP source ( source.android.com) with my mods and interesting ones from CM/AOKP.
    2. Read the changelog and installation instructions on the website here carefully.
    3. Feature requests will be ignored in general but will review ( if a relevant commit is provided) and decide
    4. No ports based on my ROM zip file, manifest.xml will be updated regularly and feel free to compile from source

Check out our feature list here

Changelog
    Find our latest Changelog go here

Instructions
    For installation instructions please check here
    Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in Changelog

Downloads
    Get our latest rom here. You can get Slim Gapps and other addons from here.

FAQ
    Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Bug list
    For a list of confirmed bugs look here

Thanks!
    Big thanks to CM team, without them SlimRoms wouldn't be possible.
    You can find the full list of credits here

Source
    Please visit here for the source code.
    I will hold this one. Usual flash process in order is

1. device_i717.zip
    2. slim_gapps.zip
    3. any addons you need
    Edit 3: Looks like i might have a real fix now. It's more than this commit from CM. That did the same thing as my fix yesterday, only worked on BT earpiece and not car kit. But i have put in additional code that seems to ahve solved it. How to get it? Settings, OTA, FULL Rom, select the one that says BT Fix, test and report. When finished d/l ing reboot to recovery, wipe cache/dalvik, flash the 2.6.2_Slim-i717.zip from /sdcard/updateme folder, flash slim gapps, then addons ( google now etc). reboot to system. test and report back. if wipe cache/dalvik didn;'t work, try a full wipe before reporting and hit thanks :). It's working really nice for me on BT Jabra and MB ( B200) BT Carkit.
    Options

Optional Boot Animation: bootanimation.zip

Optional Wallpaper: Wallpaper

SlimBeanWall.png
    2.7 Released. Read Changelog Carefully.
    MOD Edit: Quote removed as disrespectful

I am sorry bud. You are misinformed. So according to you cm10 does no work, only ppl syncing and compiling does, forgetting that I made it easy enough to sync and compile, besides all the countless hours I put in. Please don't insult developers even if you can't appreciate them. I have zero issues with manel and he knows that. But your post is just sad.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2