[Q] Stuck at bootloader

Search This thread

Twedledee5

Apr 11, 2013
Hey guys, I unlocked my bootloader and tried to flash a rom, but the rom installation failed, then my phone just restarted. Right into the bootloader. And now it won't boot into any operating system or recovery. I have reflashed recoveries but only twrp 2.7.0.0 will actually work, the others just restart my phone. Really stressed out here, appreciate the help. Thanks!

nateboi81

Jul 25, 2010
Melbourne
Did you try using the fastboot erase cache command in a command prompt on your pc while your phone is in fastboot usb mode in the bootloader. That should allow you to be able to boot into recovery and adb push or sideload a Rom onto your phone

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Twedledee5

Apr 11, 2013
I did this and got twrp and multiple roms loaded, but none of my roms will stay on. they will work fine for like 5 minutes then my phone will suddenly reboot. Does this have anything to do with S-on, because mine is on

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
I did this and got twrp and multiple roms loaded, but none of my roms will stay on. they will work fine for like 5 minutes then my phone will suddenly reboot. Does this have anything to do with S-on, because mine is on

post the output of fastboot getvar all (except imei/sn) and also a link to the rom you are trying to flash.