[ROM][03.03.10] Touch-IT BL (SUPPORT ENDED AT XDA)

Search This thread

itje

Retired Moderator
Jun 20, 2007
Kleppe
Touch-IT Black Leo HD2 - v4.0

I am removing my roms due to conflicts with certain members at xda, this looks like it cant be solved in normal ways. And because I do not want anymore of the bickering and fighting, I am pulling my work from XDA and all support is moved to you know where. I cant even mention that name anymore here.

Sorry to see this happen here, where I have learned so much, and met so many wonderful ppl. I can only quote my own sig:

"Don’t argue with Idiots.. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Attachments

• home.jpg
    home.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 755
  • home2.jpg
    home2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 627
  • lock.jpg
    lock.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 626
  • cookie.jpg
    cookie.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 537
Last edited:
Reactions: tam44

itje

Retired Moderator
Jun 20, 2007
Kleppe
Here is your DL link​

--------

I recommend using the 2.08 radio with this rom (not included)

Last edited:

itje

Retired Moderator
Jun 20, 2007
Kleppe
How to flash a custom rom using HSPL

I take no responsebility for any errors you do with this procedure, its on your own risk :)

Last edited:

VizagDude

Jan 31, 2007
New York
Thanks itje. I was itching for a NEW ROM, and you delivered with the 6.5.X build, which I love due to the Threaded emails.

Downloading now and will report soon.

ceers.

Lizzo

flashing now:D
*Edit*
ooh yeah, i can touch it now!..lol
this rom seems reall fast!, not sure its too stable cuz i just got 2 lockups with the screen not respondin and the hw keys workin. but appart from that, everything else seems to be workin fine thus far:D thanks!
and btw, the core player isnt workin, so i'll just install the one i hav
manila froze when i was browsing thru the weather animations:(

Last edited:

VizagDude

Jan 31, 2007
New York
*Edit*
this rom seems reall fast!, not sure its too stable cuz i just got 2 lockups with the screen not respondin and the hw keys workin. but appart from that, everything else seems to be workin fine thus far:D thanks!

The Core Player is working fine for me.

itje

Retired Moderator
Jun 20, 2007
Kleppe
ops, coreplayer should not be in there, gotta recook and up again. (coreplayer needs edit in settings to work though, set video output to GDI)

Use radio 2.06 with this rom, that will give best results
I have used this rom heavily past few days, and had no lockups whatsoever.

The build is released with ce os 5.2.23515 (build 23518.5.5.0) check this in settings/system/About :) I know that in (manila)settings/about phone/software info, it say 23515. This is just the way this build was leaked out, and it really dont matter. The OS is 23518 as I said

itje

Retired Moderator
Jun 20, 2007
Kleppe
*Edit*

try a hard reset if freezing continues. Did you flash the 2.06 radio rom?
see my answer abouve this one for the coreplayer. (this I should have noticed, its not supposed to be in the rom, due to license)

Lizzo

ops, coreplayer should not be in there, gotta recook and up again. (coreplayer needs edit in settings to work though, set video output to GDI)

Use radio 2.06 with this rom, that will give best results
I have used this rom heavily past few days, and had no lockups whatsoever.

The build is released with ce os 5.2.23515 (build 23518.5.5.0) check this in settings/system/About :) I know that in (manila)settings/about phone/software info, it say 23515. This is just the way this build was leaked out, and it really dont matter. The OS is 23518 as I said

i'll change to that radio and let u kno;)

VizagDude

Jan 31, 2007
New York
Great release itje.

The ROM feels smooth and stable. But not as fast, I'm talking specific to scrolling in cntacts, etc.

The only small consmetic issue I see is, While in lock screen, The Time that shows up... The digits for the seconds are cut off on the top. Really strange though....

This is a keeper for me until something better comes up

itje

Retired Moderator
Jun 20, 2007
Kleppe
Great release itje.

The ROM feels smooth and stable. But not as fast, I'm talking specific to scrolling in cntacts, etc.

The only small consmetic issue I see is, While in lock screen, The Time that shows up... The digits for the seconds are cut off on the top. Really strange though....

This is a keeper for me until something better comes up

Hm, weird, scrolling in contacts is very fast for me.

in lockscreen I have no issues, (besides that calendar icons that shows up in theese builds) here is mine right now:

Attachments

• lock.jpg
    lock.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 109

VizagDude

Jan 31, 2007
New York
I should have specified. I use a cab where the Silde to lock comes to the bottom of the screen and the Time goes on top of the screen.

Below is the screen shot, Look at the #2, you would notice better. Again, probably to do with the CAB, but I did not see this in anyother ROM.

Please dont get me wrong... not a big deal at all...

Attachments

• ScrCap.jpg
    ScrCap.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 107

itje

Retired Moderator
Jun 20, 2007
Kleppe
I should have specified. I use a cab where the Silde to lock comes to the bottom of the screen and the Time goes on top of the screen.

Below is the screen shot, Look at the #2, you would notice better. Again, probably to do with the CAB, but I did not see this in anyother ROM.

Please dont get me wrong... not a big deal at all...

ah, ok ..please dont report bugs if mods are installed..as in thsi cause. If you do, please always write what mods is used, cause its timeconsuming to look for bugs reported in my rom that comes from mods.

Besides that, what builds have you used it on before? have you tested the mod on 23518 before? or on roms based on 2.02 leo rom?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Touch-IT Black Leo HD2 - v4.0

I am removing my roms due to conflicts with certain members at xda, this looks like it cant be solved in normal ways. And because I do not want anymore of the bickering and fighting, I am pulling my work from XDA and all support is moved to you know where. I cant even mention that name anymore here.

Sorry to see this happen here, where I have learned so much, and met so many wonderful ppl. I can only quote my own sig:

"Don’t argue with Idiots.. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"