Post your desktop!!

Search This thread
Thought id start one of these threads considering we haven't got one in these forums lol

Heres my screenshots, im using widgetlocker for the lockscreen and the htc sense mod launcher i used to use on my old SGS.. looks pretty authentic :p

SC20110428-205003.jpg

SC20110428-204946.jpg

SC20110428-204910.jpg

SC20110428-204951.jpg

Chilledbud

Mar 11, 2008
Well my first 24hrs on Android have passed, and I haven't enough time in the day to try everything out yet, so this is what I have so far.

The other screens aren't anything but icons so haven't spammed the thread with them.

Attachments

• SC20110428-213903.jpg
    SC20110428-213903.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 16,201
  • SC20110428-214412.jpg
    SC20110428-214412.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 16,101
  • SC20110428-213854.jpg
    SC20110428-213854.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 12,454
G

GuestK00431

5acd0e90-4f3a-32a3.jpg

Mine right now, simple th way i like it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

android_master

Mar 11, 2010
Pune
Well don't have SGS 2,will get it on June only but have been using N1 for more than 14months now,have done quite some modding to homescreens.

HTC%20Desire.jpg

Reactions: aatkco

awesome-member

Dec 30, 2010
kent uk
mine's not very fancy. just plain and simple.

Attachments

• SC20110429-111307.jpg
    SC20110429-111307.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 12,104
  • SC20110429-111318.jpg
    SC20110429-111318.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 10,375

android_master

Mar 11, 2010
Pune
@ android master
do u mean to say indians r getting it in june. if yes then i m gonna kill u :(

Yes,that's exactly what i am saying,it will probably be launched in last week of May but it will be by June only when it will be available all across India.

Don't go by any bull**** retailers date{or anyone who is saying & spreading this false news of it's launch on 1st May}.

Network 18 Tech Guru,NDTV Gadget Guru,Times Now,iGyaan all these prominent Indian shows & Forums were there at Samsung Asia Summit held in New Delhi & have hands on with SGS 2 but they all have clealry mentoned June as the month of it's launch in India.

I hope it turns out otherwise, but i do not see it happening.

sharkonland

Jul 15, 2010
NYC
Is that Launcher Pro or ADW?

As the op mentioned, its called the htc sense mod launcher, but underneath its adw launcher. I used it on my sgs1 as well, and whats cool is you can also download the sense launcher themes that work with to change it up a bit. I hope the creator of it updates some of the features to make it more like the one from sense 3.0. that will be epic.

Here's a link to the orig thread.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=784116

Last edited:
Reactions: aatkco and raxwow

AvRS

Dec 21, 2009
This is making me look forward to my SGSII coming Tuesday/Wednesday even more. When peoiple are posting their screens can you also possibly post an overview of what you're using e.g. launcher, wallpaper source, any mods etc as would help people like me out loads when we get our devices :D Thanks

Bond@007

Dec 23, 2010
Libramont
As the op mentioned, its called the htc sense mod launcher, but underneath its adw launcher. I used it on my sgs1 as well, and whats cool is you can also download the sense launcher themes that work with to change it up a bit. I hope the creator of it updates some of the features to make it more like the one from sense 3.0. that will be epic.

Here's a link to the orig thread.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=784116

Hi, this theme have the full animation of météo widget from Sense of Htc ? I love the rain with droppels on the screen ... And for Sense 3.0 is also ok ?

sckc23

Jun 21, 2010
Mine was launcher pro lol... There was a htc sense version of it on here somewhere ages ago... and it comes with the htc widgets

its launcher pro plus i suppose? surely you can't have htc widgets without porting the whole sense launcher..

anyway been using the plus version and i'm well impressed by the widgets it offered, as good as the htc ones just missing the news widgets :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Things you'll need, all apps found on the Play Store, everything else is found via Google:
    Nova Launcher
    UCCW
    Minimalistic text
    Switchpro
    Circle battery widget
    Desktop Visualizer
    Multipicture live wallpaper
    A blank .png
    Some nice fonts (I used Roboto Thin and Walkway semi bold)

Essential Nova settings: 7x7 grid, hide search bar, hide status bar, resize all Widgets, hide dock bar divider, 7 icons in dock

Blue screen:
    Add a 3x1 Minimalistic text widget for the clock*
    Add 3 4x1 Desktop Visualizer widget, resize them across the whole screen, add shortcuts and make the icon the blank.png
    Add another MT widget 4x1 for the weather*
    Add a 1x1 circle battery widget*
    Add a 3x1 Switchpro widget
    Then add anither 3x1 Minimalistic Text widget*

*these will need you to scale/set up so they fit your layout.

You'll need 2 Settings shortcuts for the settings icon, long press for the edit menu to pop up then make the icon the blank.png
    Do the same for the app drawer where ' ••• ' is, then add shortcuts for Phone, People and Messaging in the dock, and make the icons the blank.png again.

That should be everything. :)

Pie UI:
    Add a minimalistic text 3x1 widget for the clock, if you want battery & the date, add 2 2x1 Widgets either side of the clock.
    Add a 3x3 UCCW widget, press it, menu, import skins and choose the analogedit.uccw**
    Add a 4x3 UCCW widget and import the pie.uccw**
    Now add shortcuts for phone, sms, app drawer and one other app (i chose Play Store) in the dock bar, and match the colour dots to the pie chart, then make the icons the blank.png

**you'll have to fiddle around with the UCCW Widgets; change the scale, move some bits around so they fit.

Hopefully that covers everything. Any problems/questions, feel free to ask.

Edit: here's a zip which contains my edits of the UCCW Widgets, should save you the time to edit them ;)

http://db.tt/VElHXBkV
    Everything else is here:
    http://mycolorscreen.com/cvdesignlab/

Sent from my GT-I9100
    Here's my updated Project of Galaxy Dream.
    I posted the first version in the general Post your Homescreen Thread in which i cant post any longer until i have 10 posts, but there i got positive feedback.

So what do you think?

The first Homescreen is already done in UCCW, the second one (weather) I still have to do because what you see is just a psd, but this wouldnt take that much time :)

galaxydreamartwork1oiuah.jpg

galaxydreamartwork2qfkrx.jpg
    Hello, What a great setup you have made. I am very eager to get this setup also but i have some questions about it. Which gridsize do you use and what is the name of the powerwidget you use.

Go Launcher 5x5 grid (auto-fit disabled).

The power widget is the one included in cyanogenmod Rom (it has an option to choose vertical orientation). If you're not on cyanogenmod, download the widgetsroid, it also has vertical power widget. 1x4

Theme: Octane Orange for CM7 from the market

DesktopVisualizer for the image slice 1x3

SimiClock widget settings>width of leftside: 113) 5x1

Simple Calendar widget (settings>appearance>day text width: 0) 2x3

Minimalistic Text widget 1x3
    To Download this 62 Icons for Free, just Scroll down! Hit the Thanks button, please!

rounded_syndrom_by_stresssyndrom-d5vumwq.png
    Just thought I'd share these themes I made with you guys...The themes and instructions are available for download on my site in my signature at the bottom. Follow me on twitter for updates on new themes!

clean-vintage.jpg

black-ops.jpg