[Q] Problems with Xprivacy

Search This thread

mrphil101

Apr 2, 2009
Florida
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I can not get xprivacy to work on my t520. It installed and was loading (would indicate new app in notification bar) but would not let me into the interface to adjust settings, then i installed flashify and TWRP. Now it will not install at all. It appears to install but doesn't. Anybody running xprivacy on their 520? I sure would like to have it on here. Could be a touchwiz thing.

mrphil101

Apr 2, 2009
Florida
Google Pixel 7 Pro
May be Xposed doesn't work?

I tried installing a couple other modules and can't get any of them to work properly. Xposed doesn't like our device or touchwiz. anybody using Xposed with working modules?

0-0-0

May 12, 2013
UK of Englandshire
I can't answer your question directly, as I own the 8.4" (T320) and not the 10.1" version.
But, "Xprivacy" and "Greenify", work without any problems.

k8108

Jun 27, 2010
Xposed was originally written specially to modify touchwiz. I am using the wanam xposed module. Some mods work, some don't. I use it specifically to modify the multi window app and that works. Also to get complete rotation so I can use the tablet upside down when it's plugged in. I don't use xprivacy so I can't give you answers there. Maybe you could post to that thread and see if they can help you

Sent from my SM-T520 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app