[MORTSCRIPT] Device Installer: little autoinsstaller for software, files & settings

Search This thread

Puckmeister

Aug 16, 2007
Cologne
[MORTSCRIPT] Device Installer: little autoinsstaller for software, files & settings

Hi all,

i want to share a little tool i made almost one or two years ago. It has the fancy and glittering name "Device Installer" :D and is used to takeover the recurring part of installing preferred software, copy files and configuring settings after every rom-flash or hard-reset of your mobile.

It has just a trickle of functionsthat other solutions like sahimi etc offer, but its small and does the job.

You can do the following things:
install software in three stages
- First stage for software that can't run completely silent and need some sort of confirmation like perhaps Resco Explorer and MortPlayer use for asking for a Language.
- Second stage is for software that can run silent, that should be most of the programs.
- And at least the third stage is for plugins and other tools that needs to be installed after other ones (for example.Plugins for Resco has to be installed after Reso itelf)

copy files and folders
useful for adding settings files, ringtones, profiles, bookmarks etc in the corresponding directories

import registry keys
i use to export all my settings in single registry keys, to have the ability to import a single one when something has changed my system. so i have a bunch of tweaks and device installer imports every .reg-file that is in the registryfolder.

Detailed description of the functions is written in the readme.txt in the ZIP-file

Here are some screenshots:
Screen01.jpg
Screen02.jpg
Screen03.jpg
Screen04.jpg

Plz let me know if you use it, i would be glad :)

Best regards, Chris

Attachments

• device_installer.zip
    288.7 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:
Reactions: mikaelel

mike2nl

Jul 24, 2009
Near Utrecht
Very interesting, because i am searching for a good running app. MortScript is one of my fav apps. I will give it a try...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi all,

i want to share a little tool i made almost one or two years ago. It has the fancy and glittering name "Device Installer" :D and is used to takeover the recurring part of installing preferred software, copy files and configuring settings after every rom-flash or hard-reset of your mobile.

It has just a trickle of functionsthat other solutions like sahimi etc offer, but its small and does the job.

You can do the following things:
    install software in three stages
    - First stage for software that can't run completely silent and need some sort of confirmation like perhaps Resco Explorer and MortPlayer use for asking for a Language.
    - Second stage is for software that can run silent, that should be most of the programs.
    - And at least the third stage is for plugins and other tools that needs to be installed after other ones (for example.Plugins for Resco has to be installed after Reso itelf)

copy files and folders
    useful for adding settings files, ringtones, profiles, bookmarks etc in the corresponding directories

import registry keys
    i use to export all my settings in single registry keys, to have the ability to import a single one when something has changed my system. so i have a bunch of tweaks and device installer imports every .reg-file that is in the registryfolder.

Detailed description of the functions is written in the readme.txt in the ZIP-file

Here are some screenshots:
    Screen01.jpg
    Screen02.jpg
    Screen03.jpg
    Screen04.jpg

Plz let me know if you use it, i would be glad :)

Best regards, Chris