Multiloader 5.65

Search This thread

psycoy

Apr 24, 2009
caserta
... this version use in the win 7 ... because win 7 not visible screen with MTL 5.64 ... by psycoy ...

dari-woka

Jan 30, 2011
this program says: ----Interface was improved by Xenon----
its just a modification of MultiLoader 5.64 or its an official version?... or just the changelog its the GUI modification?
anyway... it looks so good!

Last edited:

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Samsung Galaxy S22
Attention.

Original.
5.62 and 5.64 are over 100 KB... also my 5.65. :confused:

Original 5.65 attached here.

@ xator91

Please tell us differences, what is improved?
Filesize?

Btw.:
I not use 5.65 at all.
As my 5.64 runs very stable at Win XP SP3 to flash S8500. :cool:

Best Regards

xator91

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 5, 2011
Palermo
www.veindroid.com
Adfree Hello, I also use version 5.64, this version 5.65 posted by
me, have only new GUI.

psycoy, is absolutely not true that 5.65 solves the problems with Windows 7, because I
I use the Windows 7 and 5.64.

Best Regards.

hexaae

Feb 21, 2011
Attention.

Original.

There's a big difference indeed:
V5.65 ~50KB: Virustotal.com online check reports some malware
V5.65 you posted (>100KB): no malware reported by Virustotal.com

Some doubts it's been filled with malware and compressed...

KrazyKong

Nov 8, 2010
adfree can you post your version of 5.64 here? Thanks mate.

This modified version of 5.65 is nice. Looks like "Xenon" cleaned up the interface and the layout is nicer. For those interested, you can do this using Resource Hacker. As for containing viruses, modding a program doesn't inject anything. Often it's simply a packed .EXE file that the virus scanners detect as a virus. But in reality often it's a false positive and lazy scanning, as they detect it's been packed, and then just assume it's a virus/trojan.

As for this particular modded 5.65, as to whether it contains a virus, it came up clean when I scanned it at my end.

hexaae

Feb 21, 2011
As for containing viruses, modding a program doesn't inject anything. Often it's simply a packed .EXE file that the virus scanners detect as a virus. But in reality often it's a false positive and lazy scanning, as they detect it's been packed, and then just assume it's a virus/trojan.
Modern AVs can scan and even unpack compressed exe files without troubles, belive me. Since the other versions than that provided by adfree (clean) have been reported as suspicious by 6 AV engines (not just 1, though false positives are always possible) my advice is to not risk just for a nice looking GUI.
You can test the files by yourself with virus online check services like Jotti.org or Virustotal...

Last edited:

KrazyKong

Nov 8, 2010
Modern AVs can scan and even unpack compressed exe files without troubles, belive me. Since the other versions than that provided by adfree (clean) have been reported as suspicious by 6 AV engines (not just 1, though false positives are always possible) my advice is to not risk just for a nice looking GUI.
You can test the files by yourself with virus online check services like Jotti.org or Virustotal...

That is true, come AV scanners do detect packed compressed exe files. But most take a lazy approach and dish out false positives. There are many packers other than UPX, and that seems to be the issue. I encounter false positives all the time, and even scanning them on Jotti or VT, they also give a false positive alot of the time.

Xenоn

Mar 18, 2011
I'm only change interface in resource editor, without any program code manipulations. This file UPX packed and don't contain viruses. Relax guys :)

P.S. I posted this mod on a Russian website, but now he is on xda-developers without my participation. Bada-community has no boundaries :)

Last edited:

Setialpha

Jul 24, 2011
Nürnberg
www.nanolx.org
OnePlus 7T
Either way thanks for that mod, it makes the "boot" "master rom" "full flash" and so on buttons visible on my XP machine. (I haven't yet check for viruses, but I don't have anything else than multiloader on my XP, as it's just there for flashing (using Linux normally), so nothing could happen actually to me).

ozeer

Mar 23, 2011
Hi guys , I am warning you for this program .. It is a virus for the computer :mad:

Please , Don't download it :confused:

Setialpha

Jul 24, 2011
Nürnberg
www.nanolx.org
OnePlus 7T
It's not a virus. I checked it, once unpacked, it's clean. Don't rely on results for compressed stuff. One person even told me, that one of the applications I wrote is a virus (though it's been the anti-virus that couldn't handle Tar/XZ compression).

ozeer

Mar 23, 2011
It's not a virus. I checked it, once unpacked, it's clean. Don't rely on results for compressed stuff. One person even told me, that one of the applications I wrote is a virus (though it's been the anti-virus that couldn't handle Tar/XZ compression).

I have tested it and it was a maleware .. I am honest

Best regards..

albxda

Apr 6, 2012
The attached file has a virus!!!

The attached file has a virus, after executing it I got my computer locked with the police virus asking for 100 euros if I didn't want my hdd to be wiped.

Attention.

Original.

@ xator91

Please tell us differences, what is improved?
Filesize?

Btw.:
I not use 5.65 at all.
As my 5.64 runs very stable at Win XP SP3 to flash S8500. :cool:

Best Regards

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New version of multiloader v5.65, this version is improved ;) Test It ;)

multiupload.com/SGCU73AT5W