Search This thread

jdzitro

Aug 13, 2010
Bakersfield
Samsung Galaxy S21
I received a Nike Fuelband for Christmas. I was already well aware of the fact that Nike is creating lies to excuse themselves from easily writing an Android app for syncing. I like the device. Let's move on.

I happened to enable the band's bluetooth and synced it to my Nexus 4 successfully. There are no apps [currently] in Play Store that support it, but it is synced and ready to go.

Has anyone been able to transfer any data between an Android phone and the Fuelband?

Anyone have an idea where I can begin to look to crack the code?

Hung0702

Mar 1, 2009
Google Pixel 6
I received a Nike Fuelband for Christmas. I was already well aware of the fact that Nike is creating lies to excuse themselves from easily writing an Android app for syncing. I like the device. Let's move on.

I happened to enable the band's bluetooth and synced it to my Nexus 4 successfully. There are no apps [currently] in Play Store that support it, but it is synced and ready to go.

Has anyone been able to transfer any data between an Android phone and the Fuelband?

1. Make sure your fuelband is off. Read the latest update here.

2. Throw your fist in the air, cursing the Nike brand.

monkor

Mar 22, 2012
DC
I have a Fuel Band as well....

I should have went with the Fit Bit. Dammit.

Same, dudes. Got it for Christmas, mostly useless outside of being a watch with a built in pedometer. Sure I could hook it up to my laptop, but I shouldn't have to. Might return the thing even though it was a great gift idea...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Dec 28, 2013
Honestly, I'm surprised someone has not looked into how the fuel band transfers data to the device on iOS and then looked at it for android.

Surely with all the reverse engineering ways there are now someone could see what is happening when it submits data to iOS fuelband app.

I can also connect my fuelband to my nexus 5 but no support with any apps makes that pointless.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1. Make sure your fuelband is off. Read the latest update here.

2. Throw your fist in the air, cursing the Nike brand.