Touchless control apk from kitkat

Search This thread

sravanz

Apr 6, 2011
Can anyone provide touchless control apk latest one from kitkat?

I am on 4.2.2 and touchless control options are different from that of 4.4.

In 4.4 we will get a feedback sound after saying ok google now but in 4.2.2 it doesnt do that.

Please provide the system app.

Thanks

In 4.4 we will get a feedback sound after saying ok google now but in 4.2.2 it doesnt do that.

Thanks

Touchless control is now updated independent of the OS version as a separate in the Play Store. There is no more 4.4 or 4.2.2 version.

sravanz

Apr 6, 2011
Touchless control is now updated independent of the OS version as a separate in the Play Store. There is no more 4.4 or 4.2.2 version.

Attached is the screen shot from 4.2.2 with latest touchless control update. The settings are a bit different in 4.4. Please check

Thanks

Sent from my XT1058 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389935180617.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389935180617.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 153
Attached is the screen shot from 4.2.2 with latest touchless control update. The settings are a bit different in 4.4. Please check

Thanks

They are a bit different but that's probably due to differences in the OS not the app. Again, the most current version of the touch less control application is in the Play Store.

sravanz

Apr 6, 2011
They are a bit different but that's probably due to differences in the OS not the app. Again, the most current version of the touch less control application is in the Play Store.

There is absolutely some difference.. Same with assist.. in 4.2.2 it doesnt have ability to to respond back to messages by voice..

There is absolutely some difference.. Same with assist.. in 4.2.2 it doesnt have ability to to respond back to messages by voice..

That may be a limitation of 4.2.2 then because the version of Assist in the Play Store allows you to respond to text messages by voice.

Again the differences you are seeing are differences in the OS itself not the apps. The apps are now updated separately through the Play Store. There is no 4.4 or 4.2.2 versions of those apps.

jco23

Nov 17, 2011

Thanks

a.) why are you still on 4.2.2?

b.) i'm sure you've already examined this, but are you sure that your phone is not on silent mode when using touchless control? for me, when I use touchless control while the phone is muted, I do NOT get any audio feedback. also make sure to check your volume settings

sravanz

Apr 6, 2011

If you open assist app in playstore on web it says incompatible with your device but it shows installed. That means the new version is incompatible i guess and please don't repeat the same thing i know that motorola is updating apps through play store

sravanz

Apr 6, 2011
I hated it.. Battery life is worse.. Bluetooth issuees like disconnecting in middle of calls.. stuttering while playing music.. High ram usage.. Worst update ever

And it's not muted.. I checked that too.. I attached the screenshot in my previous posts showing options I see.. I guess those options have nothing to do with mute

Last edited:
If you open assist app in playstore on web it says incompatible with your device but it shows installed. That means the new version is incompatible i guess and please don't repeat the same thing i know that motorola is updating apps through play store

Not sure if these will work for you but here you go.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/00vtb89lrgnzcac/AudioMonitor.apk
https://www.dropbox.com/s/194ijgw86ugjqoy/AudioMonitorHelper.apk
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wnr3tpiecj61qem/AudioMonitorHelper.odex
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9a0jw3aecq38jaa/MotoAssist.apk
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tbegu650qdckhu4/MotoAssist.odex

Reactions: sravanz

sravanz

Apr 6, 2011

jco23

Nov 17, 2011
I hated it.. Battery life is worse.. Bluetooth issuees like disconnecting in middle of calls.. stuttering while playing music.. High ram usage.. Worst update ever

And it's not muted.. I checked that too.. I attached the screenshot in my previous posts showing options I see.. I guess those options have nothing to do with mute

The screenshot you provided shows the phone in a muted state.

Otherwise, Fair enough. However, I have not experienced any of those issues. Wish I could help ya...

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

sravanz

Apr 6, 2011
Did they work for you?

Sorry i was a bit busy yesterday.. i tried them to day.. installed as system apps.. No change at all.. I tried to manually install assist and it said app not installed. Tried audio monitor it said parsing problem. So as you said it might have some thing to do with os. Anyways thanks again

Sorry i was a bit busy yesterday.. i tried them to day.. installed as system apps.. No change at all.. I tried to manually install assist and it said app not installed. Tried audio monitor it said parsing problem. So as you said it might have some thing to do with os. Anyways thanks again

Did you use a file manager to place them in system/app and them change permissions? Try that instead of installing them.

Top Liked Posts